Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JT-590 all the way on this one.

Comment

But these studs are from floyd rose original or JT-590?

Comment

My 89 Strat had a Schaller with top mount & recess.

Drive Fast Cars & Play Cool Guitars!!!

Comment

^^ Nice! Here's a pullup route for an OFR:

Comment

Axewielder Ok, thanks, now I saw that the size of the cavity in my guitar is fitted only to JT-590.

Comment

There is a similar one on ebay here:
              http://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-Jackson...item339ea3f2ba

Gold Jt-590 on that.

Comment

It's sad about the total hack job on the scallops, but that body is EASILY worth $700 nowadays. I'm not sure you could even get a full-body flame maple of that quality from Jackson now at any price, and probably not even from aftermarket suppliers like Warmoth.

My advice, find another Jackson neck for it, get a new Schaller Floyd (same as the JT-590 but better quality), and you'll have an amazing guitar.

Comment

Now I want to change to the original JT-590, replace the fingerboard to the full quality of the original analogue, i already found a good luthier, and I want to find the original case, by the way What form must be case?

This is the original ends of the frets or not? I'm talking about the recesses under the feet of frets are embedded pieces of wood

Last edited by Zango; 03-07-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

That looks correct, yes.

It might be more difficult in Russia, but over here in the USA it would be cheaper to find another vintage Jackson neck than to replace the fretboard and frets on that neck with comparable quality.

Comment

Working...
                    X