NGD Ghost Flames Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Ghost Flames Soloist

New user here, I had a black USA soloist years ago and always regretted selling it. This Ghost flames one came up and I jumped on it. The build quality is just amazing. Anyway I made this little video of it which hope you guys will find mildly entertaining. Thanks!

Wow! Looks great! Sounds even better! I also have an SL2H and an RR1. I'm saving up for a WR1. I'm new too so... Welcome to both of us!

Comment

Looks great, congrats.

Comment

Nice chops, cool guitar, welcome!
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Welcome to our disfunctional family, lol. I've had a few Jacksons but no Soloist yet. This makes me look forward to one even more.
          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Congrats! And you are indeed using the Soloist in proper fashion
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

I hate it when guys speed up the video so it looks like they are playing really fast...

Seriously though, great guitar, love the ghost flames. And pretty good playing as well...

Comment

That is awesome looking! I agree about speeding up the video stuff....LOL! Great chops!

Comment

Congrats on the soloist - awesome guitar! And welcome to the board.

Comment

Thanks for warm welcome, and no it's not sped up! Here's another video this time with more legato style.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome! Here's some legato shredding.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys

Comment

Congrats, welcome & sick skills going on there, you show off

Comment

Working...
                          X