Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info on this lightning sky KV2 please

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackson-USA-...item3f3a443b8d

Can anyone give some info on why this has a reverse headstock? Limited run? CS run? Rarity? Value? Looks like $1800 is too high.
    Jackson USA guitars
    BC Rich guitars

Diezel Herbert
    Diezel VH4
    Framus Cobra
    VHT UL
    Mesa Rectifiers rev C, F, triple F
    Mesa MK3
    Bogner rev 2 Uber

Keep in mind that not all custom shop guitars got the customs shop decal on the hs. Could simply be the owner ordered it that way. Lots of people, myself included, love a Jackson reverse hs.
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

No J in the serial. If I had to have it, I'd use that to lower the price.

1800 seems a bit high but if a reverse head lightning KV2 was my grail I'd go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
        Keep in mind that not all custom shop guitars got the customs shop decal on the hs. Could simply be the owner ordered it that way. Lots of people, myself included, love a Jackson reverse hs.
        It's not a one off CS. I just found one locally, identical to this ebay listing. This one that I found for sale also has a U serial. Personally I think the value is closer to around $1000-1100. Was just curious what you guys would pay for it.
        Jackson USA guitars
        BC Rich guitars

Diezel Herbert
        Diezel VH4
        Framus Cobra
        VHT UL
        Mesa Rectifiers rev C, F, triple F
        Mesa MK3
        Bogner rev 2 Uber

Comment

Could be one of the models that Ed Roman commissioned to have made. I believe he had a few different Jacksons with reverse headstock. I'd say $1500- $1600 or so would be fair, but $1800 isn't that far off the mark.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X