No announcement yet.

Phil Collen Jackson X-Stroyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not yet available for custom shop ordering.

Comment

I love that thing...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsyS2uPchOU

Grain of salt of course, but in this vid it sounds like both will be production models!!!

Comment

Love it! Looks cooler than the Destroyer with its curves going the opposite way. I like how they used the rounded headstock tip, too.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No doubt his sustainer works flawlessly AND his switches are not backwards as well

Comment

As much as I love the idea of another sig model, if they also make one at a lower price point (minus FU and Sustainer upgrades), I would lose my mind and order one immediately.

If they do it with the Dominion and the Adrian Smith, surely they can do it with this model?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post

If they do it with the Dominion and the Adrian Smith, surely they can do it with this model?
                phil's wallet?
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I like both of the new guitars.

The OP though. You can tell that he uses a baseball bat neck from that angle.
                  That's huge.
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by vklobucar View Post
                    No doubt his sustainer works flawlessly AND his switches are not backwards as well
                    -Rick

Comment

I wonder if they will make more of these than the Supreme?

Comment

My dealer just called FMIC and they told him the X-Stroyer was a one off, and won't be a production model.

If that's true, then seriously Jackson........

Why won't you take my money???

But then why go through all the trouble of bringing it out, announcing it, and naming it?

I call BS. I think Phil jumped the gun and FMIC is denying it.

Comment

But, the bigger questions is can you order the body shape CS? I know that doesn't help from a low cost perspective, but it would be a cool to see some CS orders of that.

Comment

And like any artist design Jackson: You can't order it through the CS
                            (just try to get a PC, Vinny Vincent V, Gary Moore, or Jake E. Lee with your own twist)
                            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                              (just try to get a PC, Vinny Vincent V, Gary Moore, or Jake E. Lee with your own twist)
                              Some people here had a Mark Morton custom run of his Black Beauty a couple years ago. And there has been at least one 7-string Morton, as well. And PC has signed off on a couple different custom PC1 models for regular folks. I don't see why Jackson wouldn't/couldn't put this one out.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                                The rules have changed a bit. I have a Strat head Dinky on order with a quilted maple top that is very similar to a PC1....well, without the Sustainer, gold hardware, and big ass neck. Previously, you could order that with a Charvel logo only, but mine will have a Jackson logo

Comment

Working...
                                X