Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing

Comment

That's a special one right there Vector! So happy everything is working out on it, and looking awesome too.
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

looking good mate!

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
          That's a special one right there Vector! So happy everything is working out on it, and looking awesome too.
          Welll, not exactly everything... But I will say this much: Kurt and the guys at Jackson CS are really making sure the quality is top notch and that the customer is completely satisfied. The issue we're dealing with has NOTHING to do with their work.

Comment

That board is awesome! cant wait to see the finished product.
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Oh hell YEAH! Another email from Kurt at CS: they managed to overcome the "issue" with the inlays. So f-ing stoked now. Frets are on and it's now awaiting attachment of the wings(?) paint, hardware and then... well, that's a ways off. LOL

Comment

Looks great. Did you ever get any insight as to what the issue was? The FWAM doesn't seem nearly as difficult as some of the ones I've seen, but maybe they subcontracted the more complicated ones out and this one they are doing in house?

Comment

The original inlay issue was that it said "FLAN!"

...yes, I'm kidding.
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

The issue was finding the right material for the inlay. Clearly, they have resolved that. And from the looks of another photo, the body "wings" are glued on already! Kurt is projecting a September delivery!

Comment

Sweet. Yeah, the color is great.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing this one done. Awesome!

Comment

Kurt sez it's all routed and ready for the paint. Unfortunately, seems there's a bit of a queue to get the Graphic Artists to work their magic. But supposedly, there was some indication left with the painter that my order needed to be addressed sooner rather than later. As Kurt put it, that should light a fire under them.

Now if I can only get him to send some more pics...

Comment

Nice pics, keep us posted, baby!

Comment

Sweeeeeet, they've done a good job on that. I can't imagine how excited you must be.

Comment

Coming along nicely. The green inlays looks great!
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X