• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds nice, MetalDaze!
    www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
    www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
    www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Oh man you guys with your CS selects. Tho that build sounds amazing cant wait to see it! I just got mine (not my build but close)and already want to put in an order! MOP/Reverse head/top mount Floyd/single hum are all I want

Comment

If you're ordering one: please inspect the final order form they send you back very carefully.

My order is now finally in process, but it took a while: The first form with my order they send me back, they added a pickup switch to it (and I only have one hum). So I told them not to. The next form was corrected, but thank goodness (and my great brain) I checked the whole sheet. It appeared they changed the black headstock (matching body color) to freakin' "painted quilt maple"!! Now that would have left me with a weird looking guitar.

So people: check the ordersheets they send you with lots of care!

Comment

Just checked my form after your post Tho, and yes... I will get Stainless steel frets instead of standard that I choose on my KE2. I´m happy with that. The other options are as I ordered them .

Comment

Wow how in the world are the order forms getting changed?? This is crazy. Listen up yall it's a sabotage! Listen up yall it's a sabotage!

Comment

Well, I finally received mine on Wednesday! As long as the wait was, it turned out beautiful and plays fantastic. Stainless frets should be mandatory on all Jacksons! The playability of this one is really hard to argue with. NGD post will be coming soon.
              Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Originally posted by mrNasch View Post
                Just checked my form after your post Tho, and yes... I will get Stainless steel frets instead of standard that I choose on my KE2. I´m happy with that. The other options are as I ordered them .
                See? Well that mistake could be worse, but it's unbelieveble how these errors occur.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholomance View Post
                  NGD post will be coming soon.
                  Quickly now!!! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Tho View Post
                    If you're ordering one: please inspect the final order form they send you back very carefully.

My order is now finally in process, but it took a while: The first form with my order they send me back, they added a pickup switch to it (and I only have one hum). So I told them not to. The next form was corrected, but thank goodness (and my great brain) I checked the whole sheet. It appeared they changed the black headstock (matching body color) to freakin' "painted quilt maple"!! Now that would have left me with a weird looking guitar.

So people: check the ordersheets they send you with lots of care!
                    Yes, if you are new to ordering Jacksons, always double check the work order! Over the years, I've always felt like I've communicated my requests clearly, but the interpretation of that never matches. I had a similar thing with my 1 hum Custom Select order. It came back saying 1 hum, but also a pickup selector and a neck pickup. Who knows what I would have received if I hadn't noticed and got it corrected!

Comment

Are you still waiting for this guitar to arrive?

Comment

That sounds like something I would order! lol

Post pics! We want to see...
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                        X