NGD!!!! On truck for delivery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD!!!! On truck for delivery!

Very excited! Orderred a BCB USA Select RR1 U07655 from TMZ yesterday afternoon and it is showing as on truck for delivery. Should be waiting for me when I get home from work. Many pics later!!!

Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Wife just called me......delivered! This is going to be one LOOOOONG workday!
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

Sweet!
      I also have one that is showing OFD, a USA RR1 as well. I am keeping an ear out for the UPS truck.
      I think you should become violently ill or claim the rain last night caused flooding problems you need to go address asap.

Comment

Nice! Which one is it? Do you have link?
        www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
        www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
        www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Awesome! Yea you need to go home sick or leave early!

Comment

Originally posted by Catharpin View Post
            Sweet!
            I also have one that is showing OFD, a USA RR1 as well. I am keeping an ear out for the UPS truck.
            I think you should become violently ill or claim the rain last night caused flooding problems you need to go address asap.
            LOL, no....can't go the flood route. That's pretty much why I'm buying this one, my flood claim is paying for it. Been busy as hell since I got here, so the day is going pretty fast.

Originally posted by Tho View Post
            Nice! Which one is it? Do you have link?
            I didn't save the link and as soon as I bought it, the page disappeared. It's Burnt Cherry Sunburst, flame maple top, matching HS. Pics will be coming around dinner time!

Comment

Oooh, BCB always looks nice! Can't wait to see pics.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This is like evil V Friday with all these King's and RR1's landing. Ha it's an invasion.

Comment

Looking forward to the pics on this one!
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Sorry for the phone pix.....can't find the camera right now. I was surprised to see all the original case candy included and TMZ threw in a nice Monster Microfiber towel as well as a cloth for the fretboard and a bunch of pics. This thing was obviously a case dweller as it's nearly flawless....not even any buckle rash.

And of course, the BCB duo shot...

I'll post better pics after I find my camera......Grimm is on now.....lol

Comment

Nice flame!
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That flame is incredible! Love the matching head stock!

Comment

I like trans finishes on RR's. You don't see that enough. Congrats!

Comment

Love them both. Green with envy

Always wanted a KV and RR

Comment

Congrats! Great looking Rhoads.

Comment

Working...
                              X