Binding Over Frets - San Dimas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    The fret nibs were standard on the Shannon Soloists, well after 86.
    I must have one of those, I thought it was part of the snowblind run but she had ivory colored binding with nibs and a non recessed floyd. All other specs matched like the color, the blank fret board, and the color of the hardware. I changed the hardware to black instead of the chrome though using only USA Jackson spec'd parts. It just looks so much nicer that way The hang-tag says she was born in 2007.

My 86 Kelly that has black w/white bevels and my 85 bass both have nibs too.
    I like black and white guitars

Comment

J2225 doesn't have nibs, but i'm not sure if it got a refret once in it's life..

Comment

^^ badass!

Comment

That's a cool "V" I had a 2 hum strat with that same graphic (wish I still had it along with my 88' soloist)

Comment

That Blue soloist DAMN, I want it sooooooooo bad. Killer! How can I find one of these??? I give up my 2 fusions for one, or shit maybe need to cough up another guitar too. You are killing me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ps43203 View Post
              That Blue soloist DAMN, I want it sooooooooo bad. Killer! How can I find one of these??? I give up my 2 fusions for one, or shit maybe need to cough up another guitar too. You are killing me. lol
              I've got it's matching USA 24-fret Dinky too

Comment

Originally posted by 87jackson View Post
                That's a cool "V" I had a 2 hum strat with that same graphic (wish I still had it along with my 88' soloist)
                Yeah the graphic is killer, i love it. A guy here in Germany who lives just around the corner sells an Explorer (not a star) with exactly the same graphic (a Jackson explorer,rare as hell!) w bolt on neck, all paperwork, looks mint in pics. I'm really really tempted but out of cash at the moment.

Comment

Hey Maggo....Do you happen to have any pictures? I'm seriously interested.

Comment

Here are some pics of it, the guy lives only 15 Km away from me, i'm trying to sell some of mine to raise some cash but had no luck yet.
                    Converted to USD he asks about 1700$$ which i don't have at the moment.

Comment

That Explorer is awesome.

Comment

Damn wish the explorer didn't have a kahler. I would be asking for the phone #. Been GASing for an explorer or roundhorn for too long.

Comment

I was all over it yesterday. Did a google search, found the pics and where its listed. On Germany Ebay. Already been in contact w/ the seller and he's pretty firm at 1300 EUROS ($1,800 U.S.D), I made him an offer but he said.....Hi,
                          1200$ is not possible. The price is fix. You will never find a better one.
                          Greetings
                          Arno

Comment

Yes, he seems pretty firm at his price..
                            Let's have a look..if i sell one of mine and have the funds and he still has it , i'll try to convince him to lower his price and pick it up and then.
                            If not...so what... have "enough" guitars...:think:

Comment

Working...
                            X