2 Years And Counting: CS Wait Times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I made a few changes.

They occurred well before the guitar was even remotely close to starting actual construction.

Certainly my last custom order from J/C.

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't blame the custom inlay work for the delay. All may be forgiven if and when it arrives!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        Yeah but the Empire cuts corners when it comes to hardening their structures against proton torpedo attacks.
        LMMFAO!!!
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

The Collen limited run was quoted 10-12 months and it's going on 2.5 years

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
            LMMFAO!!!
            Ineptitude could be a factor on the Death Star teams too, because Vader was notorious for force-choking his most experienced lead engineers.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              Ineptitude could be a factor on the Death Star teams too, because Vader was notorious for force-choking his most experienced lead engineers.
              That's a very astute observation Axe. All that money and technology and still nobody can do it right. Not even the dark lord of the sith.
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

"You don't know the power of the dark side."
                "Yeah, I dropped a bomb in your galactic garbage chute, Dad. JUST BY EYESIGHT! AT 10,000 MILES AN HOUR, WITH A DEAD ROBOT IN THE BACK SEAT, AND WHILE HEARING VOICES IN MY HEAD!"
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  "You don't know the power of the dark side."
                  "Yeah, I dropped a bomb in your galactic garbage chute, Dad. JUST BY EYESIGHT! AT 10,000 MILES AN HOUR, WITH A DEAD ROBOT IN THE BACK SEAT, AND WHILE HEARING VOICES IN MY HEAD!"
                  Yeah and regarding the Obi-Wan Force Ghost voice in his head, where the hell was that when Luke was kissing and thinking about boning his sister?? Obi-Wan didn't really have his back there.

obi-wan-warns-against-google.jpg

Comment

BUt he was watching.
                    Wouldn't you?

Comment

Had to keep the secret, yo, to protect the jedi's other hope for defeating the sith. Otherwise, the Emperor or Vader might've sniffed her out. And Vader did that very thing in ROTJ, just by reading Luke's feelings with his sithy powers.

That or ObiWan was just a sick pervy.

Comment

It's safe to say this thread has officially derailed.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcL6DwSufMI

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                            It's safe to say this thread has gone over to the dark side.
                            Fixed!

Hey you started with this Sith shit.

Comment

How about sunglasses warning next time!
                              John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonluvr View Post
                                How about sunglasses warning next time!
                                That's the idea- I want a graphic that's gonna get noticed on stage and be remembered, even if my playing doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X