No announcement yet.

Ngd!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got done playing for a couple of hours - can't wait to get off work tomorrow so I can come home and do it again! First experience with stainless steel frets and I'm loving them. Only thing I'm struggling with is the jack position - it's recessed and obviously designed to allow easy looping of the cord around your strap. Great for playing while you're standing, but I get tired and like to sit while I'm practicing. Oh well - if that's the worst of it, I'm good. Have a great week and rock on.

Comment

Awesome score and a very nice First USA Jackson choice!! HNGD!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

duuude! so much hotness
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away.

Nice! Love the natural binding.

Comment

This is probably the only signature guitar i've ever wanted to own. Congrats!
            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

It's really everything I've wanted in a guitar. The right body shape, cut, frets, pickups, recessed Floyd Pro, the correct controls and placed in the correct position. Seems like a no compromise situation. Thanks for all your kind words.

Comment

sigpic
                Action Jackson

Comment

That is one serious shred machine! How do you like the 12" radius neck profile?
                  Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by C#Standard View Post
                    It's really everything I've wanted in a guitar. The right body shape, cut, frets, pickups, recessed Floyd Pro, the correct controls and placed in the correct position. Seems like a no compromise situation. Thanks for all your kind words.
                    Yes, yes yes! (I'd prefer a reverse pointy though)
                    www.vvforums.com

Comment

Working...
                    X