No announcement yet.

Ngd!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Lefty, I nearly shat myself when I saw him post it lol. I am glad I got my taxes in time to buy it lol. It fucking wails by the way lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bucketbrian45 View Post
      Thanks Lefty, I nearly shat myself when I saw him post it lol. I am glad I got my taxes in time to buy it lol. It fucking wails by the way lol.
      Yeah I figured as much. I would kill for a KV with a standard bridge!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Congrats buddy.now don't let that go. Even if you're flat broke. Sell blood. Lol

Comment

I would sell my left testicle before I sold this one lol! Hope everything is good with you dude.

Comment

Please stop posting on this guitar - I am starting to realize what I have done!!!!

Just kidding.....Enjoy that guitar Bucketbrian. That is definitely one guitar that plays and sounds as good as it looks.

Comment

LOL! Thanks bud!

Comment

<-----Jealous!!!! That is one gorgeous guitar!
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Thanks dude! this thing frigging smokes!

Comment

Where there's smoke, there's ...er... Flames! :idea:

That's one lust-worthy piece of equipment. Obviously built for one thing - no prisoners.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X