Sparkle colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparkle colors

Has anyone done one of the sparkle colors on a new Jackson yet. I have a potential order going in and I'm just kind of bored with the same ol colors. The color palette on the Jackson site looks kind of blah. Anyone got any unusual or cool colors? Please no black or white.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

I've seen custom select red and purple sparkles. The red is nice but the purple was especially sexy.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I don't have one of their "current" sparkles, but I have a absinthe frost SL2H made last year. Pretty similar to green sparkle.

[IMG][/IMG]

You can't really see the sparkles, but just imagine some gold, silver, and green sparkles...or whatever colors they use .
      Last edited by Viper_Roxx; 02-11-2014, 09:50 PM.

Comment

I've got a red sparkle crackle strat which is badass, but good luck getting them to do another one of those.

Comment

Last edited by shreddermon; 02-11-2014, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Like I said, the purple is especially sexy.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Seriously, that purple is killer.

Comment

my 89 soloist custom

Comment

^^^ Cool, another red sparkle crackle!

Comment

Here's a blue sparkle I did last year.
                    Chief Guitar Geek at George's Music Center
                    www.georgesmusiccenter.com/theguitarstash
                    [email protected]

Comment

There was a silver sparkle Soloist at NAMM, and it looked pretty damn cool. See Rudy's pics on Facebook in that thread area.

And if the gold sparkle finish looks anything like those from the special run of Fender Teles a couple of years ago, it'd look pretty amazing on a Jackson. Especially with chrome hardware.

Comment

Charvel I used to own..

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

There was a red/silver HAMMERED to hell sparkle crackle strat for sale at our local GC forever had the wrong neck etc on it.
                          Haters gonna hate
                          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Dam...I'm a sucker for sparkles. I've got a purp sparkle GMP on the way and this thread just made the longing worse.

Comment

My Sparkle is from 1985....

Comment

Working...
                              X