No announcement yet.

25.5" scale is for pussies. 30" scale Soloist inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I read the thread title I sort of scoffed, but now that I've seen the pics I really do feel like a pussy. Thank you for bringing my pussyness to my attention.

Comment

Just buy a short scale six string bass and tune it to standard.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/1...tar-Charcoal-/
        up we go. few years has passed, did anyone had a chance to use this thing??
        cannot even find youtube video on that.
        and what a discount, it was 3000 before and then 2000. could it be because of the fail?

Comment

It says it's not even in stock any more, so someone must have bought it.

And 27" scale is as long as I go on my 8-string Carvin, anyway.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            It says it's not even in stock any more, so someone must have bought it.

And 27" scale is as long as I go on my 8-string Carvin, anyway.
            of course it is not in stock, didn't go well.
            it was in few colours, don't know how many of them were made.
            https://reverb.com/item/1236480-jack...14-matte-black
            https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jackson-Cus...=1&*entries*=0

Comment

Buy a bass!

P.S. Yngwie ain't really that fat at all, he just has a fat head.......but we all knew that!

I'm a cat funt btw!
              www.vvforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by ykrop4ik View Post
                of course it is not in stock, didn't go well.
                it was in few colours, don't know how many of them were made.
                I think there were ten of them I heard. The last 3-4 they really lowered the price to get them to move

Comment

Kind of a niche guitar but for some studio guy it would fill a need on occasion. I'll bet it sounds killer for what it does.

Comment

3000$ is pricy.
                    https://www.avito.ru/vladivostok/muz...t_30_537351127
                    but it is all up to the sound.
                    I thinks those doom machines are underestimated. would be nice to have a good review of them.

Comment

Stoner Doom Sludge Djent guitar. Pretty cool if you're really downtuned all the time...
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                        Stoner Doom Sludge Djent guitar. Pretty cool if you're really downtuned all the time...
                        I thought it's a model of the guitar )) stoner doom sludge djent.
                        would be a nice name for the guitar.

Comment

just switch to bass, a guitar is a guitar and when you get 8 strings and longer scales you're just lieing to yourself. you're a bass player in denial. lol

Comment

Originally posted by AAEA View Post
                            just switch to bass, a guitar is a guitar and when you get 8 strings and longer scales you're just lieing to yourself. you're a bass player in denial. lol
                            I cannot be a bass player: I can count, read and write
                            jokes apart: this guitar cannot be a main guitar, but this kind of baritone from jackson deserves good place in collection.
                            e.g. fretless guitar - limited in abilities, but it can do something no other guitar can.

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Boy View Post
                              Kind of a niche guitar but for some studio guy it would fill a need on occasion. I'll bet it sounds killer for what it does.
                              good point. I imagine if you wanted to double a part, or needed that specific sound for a section, it would fit the bill. Maybe not a main guitar, but as an additional flavour, it could serve a purpose
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

quet a difference of serials, should be some good amount of them. will defenitely pop up on the good price.
                                http://forum.guitarplayer.ru/index.p...attach=1301884 sounds like this
                                Last edited by ykrop4ik; 04-26-2016, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X