Does anyone own this CS Warrior??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone own this CS Warrior??

I organized my Jackson guitars folder, (460 photos, nice!), and found this bad boy hiding in my "Warrior" folder. I've been drooling over it HARD lately, but I'd like to see if I could get some more pictures. Does anybody here own or know anything about it?

Is this guitar the one ordered and owned by Ola of Grave? You can contact him via pm in JGP. His ID is grave666

Comment

I just checked out a few pictures on Grave's Facebook, and he has a Warrior that's either very similar or is actually it, so I"m gonna send him a PM. Thanks for the lead!

Comment

UPDATE:
        I saw he hasn't visited the JGP in a long time so I decided to go through his past posts... It's his alright. Thanks euronymous!

http://jacksonguitarpalace.com/forum...pic.php?t=7889

Comment

I've contacted Ola also since I wanted this top on my custom soloist (I'm not gonna order anything now because of all the fuck-ups lately). It's spalted maple with a trans black finish! Mahogany body.
          www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
          www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
          www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Originally posted by Tho View Post
            I've contacted Ola also since I wanted this top on my custom soloist (I'm not gonna order anything now because of all the fuck-ups lately). It's spalted maple with a trans black finish! Mahogany body.
            Got me scared too Tho!!!
            I like black and white guitars

Comment

Originally posted by Tho View Post
              Cool man! Thanks for the info!

Comment

yes pretty sure 99.9% that's his Warrior

Comment

Working...
                X