Jackson Escher "Hand with Reflecting Sphere" Strat 1279

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Escher "Hand with Reflecting Sphere" Strat 1279

Here's my 1986 San Dimas Escher "Hand with Reflecting Sphere" Strat 1279. It seems to be all-original, including SD appointments and a factory Floyd. The board is a dark rosewood. I've seen three different factory Escher designs, and all the ones I've seen have been early SD's. The graphic is some sort of printing process that is under the clear coat. The graphic continues over the pickup as well, which has an odd white cover. I bought this from banned member Guitar Symphony who got it from Coloradoman who got it from the GC who got it from...? There were some factory glitches with the trem route and neck alignment that had to be sorted out, but this baby cleaned up really nicely and smokes now.

thats awesome. love the 1 hum jackson strats.

Comment

sweet oldie , imho its awesome , i love it , rare , and never seen another like it ? great looker imo , congrads , see ya , alz / 2013

Comment

This graphic is pretty good, HNGD!

Comment

Thanks! There are also Jackson Escher "Dream" Strats, Escher "Relativity" Strats, and maybe others? We wouldn't want Nagel and Picasso to be the only artists rolling around in their graves because of Jackson, now would we?

Comment

Nice low S/N but not as low as my 1020

Comment

That thing is gorgeous!
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rocks View Post
                Nice low S/N but not as low as my 1020
                Yours probably has a few more kinks to be ironed out than mine had then.

Comment

Bad ass. My only beef about it would be I don't like when the tint of the wood is quite different at the scarf joint. I don't expect the grain to match obviously, but I prefer it when the 2 pieces of wood are at least relatively close in color/brightness.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                    Bad ass. My only beef about it would be I don't like when the tint of the wood is quite different at the scarf joint. I don't expect the grain to match obviously, but I prefer it when the 2 pieces of wood are at least relatively close in color/brightness.
                    I guess I need to get busy getting the back of the neck all grimy. Maybe do some gardening with my bare hands before I play it?

Comment

Very cool. Graphic looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        I guess I need to get busy getting the back of the neck all grimy. Maybe do some gardening with my bare hands before I play it?
                        Or anything involving vaseline.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Nice!!!
                            I like black and white guitars

Comment

Great guitar!!!, cool graphic and a bad ass 1H. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                              X