New Kelly Day :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kelly Day :)

That Kelly that was on Craigslist is now safely in Virginia. She is a little beat up but plays rather nice. Serial numbered J1146. Believe I am going to install white Emg's in her though, may compliment the bezels nicely. Sorry again for the pics, I should have taken photography in school.
    I like black and white guitars

Nice, now put the A string back on the saddle roller and it will probably play better ;-)

Comment

I'm sure the OP meant bevels. Bezels are the plates surounding the pickups, aka pickup rings. Nice score though, and white pickups will set it off nicely
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Cool. Glad someone on here got it. Seemed like a good deal for a grand

Comment

Lee, really nice.....and it's black !

Mark
          "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

Congrats, probably plays very nicely. The APM 3310 bridges are really great!! Give it a proper clean up and post more pics....
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Awesome bro!!! Happy new guitar day to you!!!
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Congrats!!! Nice score.

Comment

Nice kelly! Congrats.

Comment

Coolness....congrats!!

Comment

Very cool guitar, congrats.

But white EMGs? Please put a proper set of black 'Zos or 'Cans in it.

Comment

Thanks alot fellas she is rather sweet and goes well with the white w/black bezels 1 hum Kelly but I will say she was rode hard. The guy I bought it from had black tape covering the corners so the chips was not noticeable until I removed the tape. The fool put the wrong address on the package and then told me I messed up my own address when I gave it to him. I had to wait a bit to get that ironed out. Glad the email trail proved his incompetence. I didn't realize I popped the string off the saddle till after I posted the pics. I must have knocked it off trying to clean up between the pick-ups before I snapped the pics. The guitar wasn't even wiped down prior to shipping. All in all I am pleased I guess. I knew she had some issues but some were hid so it makes it a bitter sweet transaction. So beware of buying any guitar from a fella named Dave Ulrich from Plantation Florida, not a straight shooter by far. And again Thanks everyone for the compliments on the Kelly!!!

Not sure about those pick up selections shreddermon, I never heard of those. Are they worth trying out??? I am always open to suggestions.

Comment

Zos = Dimarzios
                          Cans = Duncans

LOL

Comment

I get it now, I am a bit burnt at times

Comment

Good burnt or bad burnt? LOL

Comment

Working...