8-string Extreme Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-string Extreme Warrior

I'm not sure what really makes this "Extreme" but it's cool looking. Though, I'm sure it'll sound a little flubby with only a 25.5" scale.

http://www.gearhounds.com/jackson-custom-shop-8-string-warrior-pablo-purple.aspx
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Extreme-ly wide neck?

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Maybe because it already has a scratch in it?

Comment

Maybe.

Comment

Not my thing, but the Headstock works on that body shape.
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/132...rior?highlight=
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

LOL That's funny, I don't remember that thread. I just got it in an email today from gearhounds and thought it was interesting.

Comment

Stop using XXXXXL size moob implants then
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The color is a little too Prince Purple Rain for my taste.
                  This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I think BillZBub should buy it
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Purple Warrior - Sholomance will be on it

And looking at the front horns, they're longer than normal. I'm guessibg that's the "Extreme" part.

Or Nuno ordered it?
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Still not sold. lol
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Yeah, but it needs a Kahler or a Floyd. That bridge doesn't do it for me. Needs some cool inlays too, but its an interesting one and a bit tempting. Still debating on whether you can actually improve the original shape of the Warrior. Apart from the Extremes with the cutouts, I haven't seen any body mods that make a Warrior equally or more cool. I also already have somethin' purple coming soon.
                          Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Or Nuno ordered it? [/QUOTE]
                            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I could see Kahler doing an 8-string model, but Floyd...I don't think they can. At least not without making it longer as well as wider.
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X