Paint splatter pic request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint splatter pic request

Does anyone have pics of the paint splatter finish Jackson used to do in the 80s? I remember seeing a concert bass reviewed in Guitarist magazine but I can't find any pics. Oh, and yes, I've seen the 25th anniversary Phil Collen guitars
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Someone here has a king V with that paintjob. I can't remember his user name, but it was a killer guitar.

Comment

OK, found the KV. Was remembering one over a white base:

Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I love clown vomit!

Comment

That just became my favorite king v. JEEZ
          Guitars:
          Jackson Kevin Bond RR Green
          Jackson Kevin Bond RR Red
          Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR
          Epi Thunderhorse Explorer

Amps:
          Modded Jet City 100HDM
          custom 4x12

"Moran!"-augistin01(maker of B.C. Rich Deathangels and Defiler of one poor RR1)

Comment

I really like that one...! Please somebody sell me that King V with the splatter!
            Last edited by WYLDCHYLD; 09-18-2013, 02:31 AM.

Comment

That's the one I was thinking of, nice find Ian. Always liked that one.

I still can't remember his username, but I remember that it didn't have made in USA on the headstock. I also remember asking him to let me know if he ever decided to let it go

Comment

Here's a killer Charvel!http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/3...ectric-Guitar/
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I have an Interferance Splatter kelly if that helps. And Rudy has the ISP Rhoads too.

Comment

LOVE the clown-vomit King V!! Dare I say better looking than blood-splatter.

Comment

Working...
                    X