My PC1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PC1

Got this last week. Really like it so far. When I got it the setup was horrible and the sustainer levels were all out of wack. I set it up and adjusted the trim pots on the sustainer and it plays great now. I believe it's an 08 and was told it was a case queen. By the condition it seems to be true. The only weird thing is that the frets are pretty flat. Is it normal for these around this time to not have had very well crowned frets? I would think if they had ever been leveled by the previous owner they would have recrowned them.

Great guitar you got there!!!

Love the PC1's

Comment

Awesome looking PC1! Love the purple daze.

Comment

If they are flat, as in little or no radius on top, the I would say the previous owner had them filed.
        These should have a nice round profile on them as all Jumbo frets do.

Nice top on that one.
        -Rick

Comment

Love that color. There was (is?) one on the bay for the longest time. Very nice.

Comment

Awesome!!!
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Is that the one from Sam Ash?
              Nice score I have a chameleon one
              Haters gonna hate
              Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Sadly I have never seen a PC 1 in a left handed model. Always wanted one though. They're such beautiful guitars.
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

No it's not from Sam Ash. As for lefty PC-1s there are several on EBay.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowv View Post
                    No it's not from Sam Ash. As for lefty PC-1s there are several on EBay.
                    I should've checked Dave's site first! If anyone has them it's Dave at XLGUITARS. He has a few on their now. Thanks for the heads up YellowV.

Comment

call me deranged, but I think most PC-1 color schemes benefit from a touch of the additional gold hardware:

Comment

That's beautiful. Really nice top and finish!
                        Chief Guitar Geek at George's Music Center
                        www.georgesmusiccenter.com/theguitarstash
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by adampone View Post
                          call me deranged, but I think most PC-1 color schemes benefit from a touch of the additional gold hardware:

True I think Jackson should use gold poled dimarzios and gold screws both for the pickups and the 5 way switch. Should have sourced gold mini toggles for the sustainer as well. But oh well.

Comment

Working...
                          X