Marshall guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall guitar

its not a good pic but its the best i got, on display at the orlando Hard Rock.

That's pretty cool man!!!
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Always thought they were cool. Besides the original Spinal Tap guitar, I think there were only 2 or 3 others made.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

thats great looking man!!!!
        Jackson Dk2 hss in snow white..

Comment

Joe, supposedly that is the spinal tap one....or at least its labelled that way. my digital with autofocus sucked taking pics of anything behind glass w a reflection, but the details on the marshall body were dead on, its a single hum, TOM w/stop tail. the only other jackson i saw there was Scott Ian's grey string thru 1hum soloist, looked like a newer one.

Comment

I remember when Guitar World was giving one of these away in a contest years ago. IIRC, they claimed that all the hardware on the body came from Marshall.

Comment

Accessing the 22nd fret looks like HELL!
              Not that it would matter to me I'm cool up to 15
              I really shoulda taken lessons!
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                Joe, supposedly that is the spinal tap one....or at least its labelled that way. my digital with autofocus sucked taking pics of anything behind glass w a reflection, but the details on the marshall body were dead on, its a single hum, TOM w/stop tail. the only other jackson i saw there was Scott Ian's grey string thru 1hum soloist, looked like a newer one.
                Cool. Wasn't sure if that was the original ST version or not. And for some reason, I thought 4 were made all together, and I do also remember the one Guitar World gave away.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X