Value of a Jackson SL1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of a Jackson SL1

I am a lefty as some of you know from reading my rants about other stuff on here. A guy I've known for quite a while has a white Jackson USA select SL1. It has a kahler trem system on it. The painted Jackson Logo on the head stock standard pick up config. Hum, single, single. It has a bound ebony fret board but it has no inlays on the frets. It has quite a few dings and scratches as well as bad belt rash on the back and he wants $1400.00 for it. I did some research and it appears to be a 1987 Ontario build the serial is J2909. Any thoughts about if it's worth that much would be greatly appreciated.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

An 87 SL1 with a Kahler would be rare as fuck

But seriously, there's nothing extraordinary about an Ontario in HSS with a Kahler, and I'd cringe if someone paid more than $700 for it dinged to hell.
    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

See I was thinking maybe between 7 and 850 at the most because he is giving me the hard shell. But so far he is acting like $1400.00 is some great deal. I told him I bought a brand new KV2 on ebay from a dealer for $1700.00 because I wore him down and he needed cash but this guy doesn't want to budge so far. I really want the guitar but I am not about to get ripped off. I also Hate Kahler Trem systems.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Walk on my friend.
        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

That I shall my friend!

Comment

Working...
          X