No announcement yet.

This is what having a tolerant wife and a shitty car looks like:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shizen - now that's a collection!! The FB and the Rising Sun are my two favorites. Any story behind the FB? So nice!

Comment

Originally posted by AIC70 View Post
      Any story behind the FB?
      Yup
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
        good lord! i need to find me a tolerant wife. i got the shitty car part tho lol

Comment

Sweet. How's that neck-thru strat play?

Comment

Very nice. The neck feels pretty wide to me, fairly D shaped, pretty fast all round..

Comment

"Honey, I think we need a bigger house"

Nice collection!

Comment

How do I get on the waiting list for the Shannon proto?

Comment

I had to transfer that pic to my tablet so I could take it into the bathroom and lock the door.

Comment

How fucking long did it take you to set up that shot!? Amazing collection...
                    Hear the universe scream
                    Bleeding from black holes
                    Whom horns careless
                    And whom God mourns

Comment

Very nice! It seems there is always room for one more
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Oh sweet Maria I am friggin' speechless. Can't stop staring at that pic...

Comment

Originally posted by pjg View Post
                          How do I get on the waiting list for the Shannon proto?
                          You ask nicely and send me beer

Originally posted by paulbag View Post
                          How fucking long did it take you to set up that shot!? Amazing collection...
                          Not as long as I expected to be honest. I was kind of dreading doing it, but I'd say it took an hour, start to finish with the guitars back where they started..

Oh, and somebody somewhere asked (can't remember if it was here or not and I'm too lazy to go back and check), so here's the shitty car. I guess 20 years ago it wasn't a shitty car, but time has not been kind and probably half of it doesn't work properly LOL Oh, and I figured a 'great white north' background would conform to some Canadian stereotypes
                          Last edited by neilli; 06-27-2013, 12:03 AM.

Comment

SC tv was one of my favorite shows when I was growing up. Rock on!!!
                            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

My wife always bitches at me and says " You have 27 guitars but only two hands why do you want more?" My usual response is you have 200 pairs of shoes and only two feet why do you want more? I can't wait to show her this!!!
                              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I still love that blue Charvel with the matching strathead...
                                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X