Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow - VERY different!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I would just block it and play it as a hardtail. How does it sound? I'd love to just give one a play one day. I'm sure my brain would be trying to reconcile how a soloist could sound stratty.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Looking good! So is it 2207 or 09? I'm trying to keep a record of all the J, RR and 4 digit serials I can find..
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

My SD serial number sheet only goes up to the high 900's so no help there.
          Nice guitar good snag on a student soloist.
          Pretty high serial number for an SD Jackson.Should be a late 85 early 86.
          If the trem isn't returning to pitch check the stud heads for wear and get a new set should be good to go then.
          They work fine I would leave it on there because its a late run guitar I would hate to kill the value.
          Last edited by straycat; 06-12-2013, 01:01 AM.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thanks guys. serial is J2207, it sounds great. the trem returns to pitch and seems fine for now, but it doesnt stay in tune as well as a floyd. I'm not touching the bridge or mod'ing the guitar at all, its in much better shape than i thought it would be based on the ad.

Comment

Thanks!
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
              X