New Jackson pricelist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson pricelist

Anyone else see the new Jackson Master Built price sheet on their website? Its cool they put it out there and for the most part its cool, but it leaves alot of questions too. Like why is it $300 for a rev headstock. $300 for rev sharky inlays? Wtf? $1750 for HR flames? And why is it $80 to move the volume 1/2" on a custom guitar?
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

I imagine they are pricing some labor intensive options very high to discourage some buyers. It makes sense to keep the delivery time low since that was a major complaint from customers. Its all about stream lining production now.

Comment

Because it's a custom shop so you have to pay for non standard specs. Reverse heads have been $307 list for years..
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

+1. That pricelist isn't much different from what they've been charging for several years now.

Also, you do realize those are just list prices, right? Not what a good dealer will charge you with a reasonable discount.

Comment

$300 for a Kahler Pro is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
            Because it's a custom shop so you have to pay for non standard specs. Reverse heads have been $307 list for years..
            ^ this.

If you want non-standard options, you have to pay for them. End of story.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Im not really bitching about the prices overall, just some of it is rediculous. $80 to move a volume knob a half an inch is stupid. Reverse sharky inlays are an extra $160 but reverse Pablo extreme sharkys are $50? thats dumb. Plus the list was not even proof read. Pearl black is on twice in a row and Ab frost is listed for $120 in the metallic colors and $240 in the pearl colors list. So im not sure what is right or not? No bolt on options are given either. On the other hand Sperzels are only $60 upcharge. That seems good and lots of options are standard, so thats cool too.
              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                $300 for a Kahler Pro is ridiculous.
                why is this so ridiculous? Don't get me wrong, I'd rather not have to pay that much for one but the fact is the body routing is completely different than a Floyd. If $300 is list price its going to be quite a bit lower as far as actual pricing goes.
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Boy View Post
                  I imagine they are pricing some labor intensive options very high to discourage some buyers. It makes sense to keep the delivery time low since that was a major complaint from customers. Its all about stream lining production now.
                  ^This as well.

"I just want an SL2H with an erect-cock headstock". "Fine, fucknut, it's $300 extra. Stop wasting my time and back-logging everyone else's orders."
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
                    it is rediculous. sharkys thats im not sure thats cool

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
                    the list was not even proof read.

Irony!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Pot vs Kettle, Round 1!
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Quite some errors on this one. Has been mostly copied from previous lists. You can't use it as full trust document, need JCS confirmation about specs and prices. For instance you won't be able to order LSR obviously even if it's there ...

Comment

I also was curious about AF showing up as both metallic and candy/pearl, wondering if there's two versions.

Comment

Working...
                          X