X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Chris Broderick 7 TW

Hello guys, Late NGD for this beauty :

With Chris Broderick pick clip of course:

Sorry for the pics, but it's difficult to catch the transwhite.

Amazing guitar, very heavy, and with very precise pickups.

Short review, but if you have questions, do no hesitate.
    What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

I know it's probably hard to catch in a photo but I would like the white to be a little more 'trans' than it is. They should offer a model with a white to faded white/natural burst. Show off the pretty wood a little bit better.

I bet it plays amazing though, I love the ergonomics on those.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I love the attention put to details on those : quilted maple binding, SS frets, low profile FRO. Nice score !

Comment

Sweet guitar, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          I know it's probably hard to catch in a photo but I would like the white to be a little more 'trans' than it is. They should offer a model with a white to faded white/natural burst. Show off the pretty wood a little bit better.

Thanks. Fortunately it's ergonomic, because with the weight of the guitar, it would have be a pain in the a$$ to play stand up.

I also would have liked the transwhite to be a little deeper as former Chris' custom Ibanez. But it's better in person than on pictures.

Comment

That Hellraiser Axe is Awesome

sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
              That Hellraiser Axe is Awesome

When you play this guitar, "Your suffering will be legendary, even in hell"

Comment

The Broderick is in a league of it's own, enough said!
                I like black and white guitars

Comment

The Broderick's are noice. I got a 6 in trans-black last month.

That Pin-Head Soloist is off the chain though!!! Wow!!!

Comment

They are a work of art. The only other guitar that seems close to me is my '96 Wolfgang..that fucker looks,feels and sounds incredible. If I were to buy another geetar..that white trans that you have would be exactly what I'd want!

These smoke my 95 SD-1 and SD-III, and RR-1 Lightniing sky..and those rule!!

I'd say the best playing guitars I ever had in my hands are the original Parker Flys..those play themselves,but weird lookin'. The original top shelf PV Wolfies and These Broderick fuckers. I finally had a chance to play a pretty beat Caparison..not what I expected. They're nice..but it didn't grab me at all..

But I'll always be a Fender super strat guy at heart..these are facts. Call me silly..but I love Fender Strats...w/ OFRs.

Drew bought a real beauty a lil' while back.

Lose the Broderick pick tho. I bought the Michael Angelo stylus pick BITD...fuck that pick! hahaa. Using odd picks paint yourself into a corner. I always tell my kid to toss the jazz 3 BS, and play with a standard pick of ANY gauge. We just need 'em sharp enough..not that picky with picks. You can always find a "regular" pick and be peachy. If you get used to using goofy picks, and don't have one..well, you'll suck...because of a pick.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

They did great with those, haven't played one yet, but haven't heard a bad review to date.

Is that Curts old NAMM Hellraiser Soloist???
                      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                      RIP Dime

Comment

No, I'm the first owner of the Hellraiser. I've seen Curts one (Namm 1999 pics IIRC), and I think the differences are that mine has 2 pickups, no inlay on the 21st fret, last 3 scalopped frets and my name on the headstock (with Cenobyte font of course)!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post

The JacksonStars NASL used to come in a TransWhite, and it looked really nice in the pics. Faded to almost natural in the center. Never saw one in person, though. Sounds odd when you read "Trans White", but then when you see it, you're like "whoa".
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Holy mother - beautiful purchase! No amount of Kleenex can withstand the awesomeness in this thread! The OFR Pro 7 is immensely out of this world! Really'd love to hear your thoughts on the 7 string version, 'cause I'm just hooked on the 6-string OFR Pro!
                            "Hey man, it's better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool!"

My Jacksons/Charvels:
                            '91 Jackson® (MIJ) Professional Limited Edition Phil Collen Sig Archtop in Black
                            '91 Jackson® USA Kelly KE-1F (FLOYD!)
                            '89 Jackson® USA Phil Collen Archtop in White (KAHLER!)
                            '88 Jackson® USA Granite Strat

Comment

Can you please take a bunch of pictures of the Pinhead guitar?
                              sigpic
                              Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X