Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y2KV refin. What you guys think on ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White w/GID ghost flames, much like the limited run Tonemonster had done.
    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Black Ghost Flames would look killer.
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Maybe that taxicab/checkerboard style graphic......black/white
        Jackson KV2
        Jackson KE1T
        Jackson KE1F
        Jackson SL1

Comment

gmp style american flag.....

Comment

Maybe Mike could/would rearrange parts of the "The System Has Failed" cover on there? Maybe the logo on one horn and Vic on the other? That would freakin rock.

Comment

Cracked Mirror for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Boy View Post

OK my crazy assed idea...a base coat of silver drip like this. Then blood splatter on top. Pretty fucking metal!
                That's not crazy man! It's pure genius!!!!!!!
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                  Retop it and make it into a single hum with a floyd. Paint the base ferrari red and add a black dragon graphic similar to Robbin Crosby's round horn V.
                  That would be super bad ass!! Really great idea.
                  This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Maybe do a blood drip Idea like George Lynch's original Mr. Scary Kramer! That would be sick as well.

Comment

i like some of the ideas. maybe the glow in dark bullseye. still pretty sweet. but cracked mirror. man. expensive. but so good.

Comment

For me, cracked mirror or pearl white with some cool glow in the dark graphic.
                        Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                        Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Where is this at now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Boy View Post

OK my crazy assed idea...a base coat of silver drip like this. Then blood splatter on top. Pretty fucking metal!
                            I think Suhr does this better than anyone. I love their drip textures. There are about 5 different color patterns they do that are amazing.
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                              I think Suhr does this better than anyone. I love their drip textures. There are about 5 different color patterns they do that are amazing.
                              +1 The Suhr drip is pretty sick!

Comment

Storm Trooper all the way.
                                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X