No announcement yet.

Help with one of Robin Crosby’s Guitar Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep. someone on here got it i think. could that be the body from this neck? that would be pretty cool.

Comment

Yeah I remember the guy with the RH mutt started his thread almost the same way, with a "How much is this worth?" type of question, I think someone here scored it.

Comment

Thanks... I will try and find the people that my friend ran with. And try to sell local its must see play and hear guitar I guess

Comment

It's not so much that it's a "you have to play it to appreciate it" kind of thing; it's more along the lines of you have a nice parts guitar that has a neck with some cool history. Robbin's tour used guitars have more value, obviously, and would get the 4k and up. That neck definitely has value and I have no doubt is completely legit, but IMO, it's one of those cases where the parts are worth way more than the guitar.

Sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yeah playability actually has very little to do with value anymore here in the era of online guitar trading. That would be something if you could track down the V body and match the work order numbers back up.

Comment

I saw a website somewhere selling brand new Jackson necks for $900.00 but who knows if they're real.
              Last edited by leftykingv2; 03-05-2013, 04:49 AM.
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Try and track down the body...if its someone on the forum, get it back and reassemble the guitar back into something worth real money...well worth the effort to try!

Comment

3.jpg

Before he took it apart

Comment

Originally posted by Bart_t View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5947[/ATTACH] Before he took it apart
                    Cool Pic!

Comment

Working...
                    X