Epic NJD (New Jackson Day) Part 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic NJD (New Jackson Day) Part 1.

First off HUGE HUGE thanks to Pete and Dave. Without them i wouldn't be able to own this amazing piece of Jackson history here. Dave you just bumped my collection up a notch i think and Pete. Your awesome man. Thanks for helping with the deal for me and Dave.

So originally i was supposed to receive the pair of these Joey Z guitars. but thanks to fedex i only got one. Good thing its the most important one. I wont go into lot of details but sometimes the crazy awesome Jacksons are just a PM away. WELL not really just a PM but a PM and MANY followups LOL

Anyways. Dave offered me these knowing that i love Jackson and all i can say is Its amazing. Ill have the arch-top double cut JZ monday (i hope) Damn Fedex but ill throw in a teaser pic.

The singlecut is 10.4 LBS, Korina wings, Brazilian RW Fingerboard from what Joey said to dave. Also has a 3 pc neck with no scarf. It is a Gibson scale 24.75 inch. and as im sure you hardcore guys like myself know, these are rare as hell!So without further delay.

and heres the double cut teaser

OK so no thanks to fedex i was a little delayed on getting better pics of the archtop double cut. so here they are.

Plays fantastic. has 3pc mahogany neck not sure on wings. looks like a 24.75 scale also. Serial is 0644JJ which is the last one on the list and says its a bolt on. but it isnt!! LOL. thats pretty neat.

Anyways. heres a few shots.

My camera lens fogged up a little. :/ not sure what the inlay means. but its funny.

Last edited by Corpsegrinder88; 08-01-2012, 12:30 PM.

Damn, man. Congrats doesn't quite cover it, but I'm at a loss for words.

Awesome. Just awesome.

Comment

nice gits! I always thrash out to Bad Seed when I pick up my D tuned Warlock.

Comment

whoa.....haven't seen many of those around at all, nice score
        USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
        USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Awesome guitars Bob - very very cool indeed!
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Very cool. Congrats.

Comment

As always Bob awesome score! Fantastic! Love it
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Hey those are neat, never seen those before.

Comment

the single cut is sick.

Comment

the coolest part for me was dropping the guitars off at petes and asking him how he knew you, when he said the 2 of you had never met in person. blew my mind. you had sent him a large amount of $ to give to me, then trusted him holding and shipping your guitars. was a pretty cool thing to see. restored my faith in humanity a little bit, seeing that there are still good trustworthy people out there. responding to 911 calls for the past 9 years i mostly get to see the bad side of things, so this was a nice change of pace. enjoy the guitar. fuck fed ex...

Comment

I guess if you have to have a Les Paul, it's best to have it be a Jackson neck through.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                        I guess if you have to have a Les Paul, it's best to have it be a Jackson neck through.

Lol amen to that..the agile neckthru AL's are killer too. have 3 of those. Can't see why anyone would but a gibson studio when those are out for same price as a used studio

dave. There are some good folks on here. And now you know 2 of em.

Comment

Now that's what the Desolation series should look like.

Congrats, cool guitars.

Comment

why is charvel can use the lp shape these days but not jackson? seems to go against the hand shake deal fender has with gibson, no?

Comment

that single cut is bad-ass!!! congrats!!!
                              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X