No announcement yet.

Ngd: Ke2t isp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great score John! Years ago I almost bought a Warrior in this finish off E-Bay. There was another JCFer at the time that was after it as well. We actually hung out together a bit at the NAMM show in 2003. Anyway, neither of us knew initially the seller was trying to sell it to both of us but once we figured out who the players were he and I talked and we agreed he would buy it. Later I came across a Rhoads in Interference Splatter. DCGL got a call from Fender after they bought Jackson and told Jason "we have this Rhoads in the warehouse brand new with some funky paint scheme. We're not sure what it is, do you want it?" Jason of course got it to DCGL and I bought it new So now that makes 3 Jacksons in this color that I have seen, including John's Kelly. Haven't seen a Soloist in this color yet.
    Here it is, RR1T in Interference Splatter:

Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Very cool, Rudy. Wonder why they didn't paint the back of the headstocks on either the kelly or the Rhoads with the ISP?

Comment

I'm not sure why they didn't paint the back of the headstocks that color. Maybe since the front was black they left the corresponding back of it black too (?). Either way it's a wild paint job. Some may think its goofy but I like it
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
        X