Almost NGD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost NGD

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I hate UPS exceptions - now I have to wait until tomorrow for NGD

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I'll just give you a teaser then until I actually get it

IMG_2228.jpg

Comment

USA SLS hardtail?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Why yes, yes it is. I've been trying to pick another one up for quite a while now.

Comment

Sweet. Can't wait to see a full pic. Always liked those.

Comment

NEVER USE UPS!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wasn't my choice

Comment

Finally got it and had a little time to clean it up. There was a lot more dirt then I was expecting but it cleaned up just fine. It plays and sounds great. I'm stoked to finally have a second one of these as it's the most comfortable guitar I've played. The snakeskin looks much better in person then online, I was a little worried about it before I got it but it actually looks pretty sharp.

IMG_0205.jpg

Comment

Nice one! Is the back also snakeskin?

Comment

Yup, everything is snakeskin except the face of the headstock. There is body binding that separates the front and back but it looks kinda cool like that.

Comment

Cool. I might have to look for one of those eventually.

Comment

They are sweet, I'll have to get some more pics of it. I grabbed some pics of a couple of the less common ones I've seen, maybe half dozen or so. It looks really cool in all black and there was a limited run of 10 with a spalted maple top and emg pickups. They looked sweet online but I have yet to locate one. I wish they still made these, the custom shop prices are just way too high on these and used ones are getting harder and harder to find. I've seen more come up in Europe but with the exchange rate now it usually puts them close to a new custom order.

Comment

I actually recently traded my SLS. It's an awesome guitar, no doubt about it. It sounded great, felt grade but the short scale is just not for me, so I never used it.

Comment

The short scale is one reason I like it. I actually don't have any standard scale guitars anymore and the only jacksons I have are the sls and kv2t.

Comment

Working...
                              X