Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1990 Warbird Soloist

Hello,
    I recently(past couple days) found this site and another that had lots of cool Jackson Pics. Wanted to share pics of mine.
    I purchased this guitar from a place called Factory Music back in August of 1990. This is my main guitar and is by far better than any other guitar I personally have ever owned. Anyways, here it is:

Enjoy the pics.... and feel free to show off yours!

Tony
    p.s. here are a few more...
    Last edited by BoogieMan; 04-24-2012, 12:06 PM.

Sweet. I've got a 91 soloist with a graphic. Great playing & sounding guitar.

I assume that has the JE-1200?

Comment

Yes it does have the JE-1200 which gives these guitars a great sound in my book.

Tony

Comment

Mmmmm early 90's necks. Flat D neck profile?

Sweet classic Soloist.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Tits!

It's weird how the rivets all follow the lines except the bottom ones for some reason. That part must have been done after lunch on Tequila Friday hehe.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

i love it!! and welcome!!
            Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              Mmmmm early 90's necks. Flat D neck profile?

Sweet classic Soloist.
              who cares about the d neck, look at the d cups!!
              Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Is funny, I had it pretty much tucked away for past 5 years getting it out every now and then, but never really playing it much. I recently got a job that has me traveling a lot and away from family. Along my travels I picked up a few guitars here and there so I wouldn't go bored out of my mind in a hotel room in the middle of nowhere. Thats when I got bit with the bug and started playing regularly again. Well a few weeks ago I got out this Jackson and ever since then I havent touched my other guitars LOL!
                xenophobe - Neck is super flat and smooth as glass. The finish on back of neck is very glossy so it plays extremely fast for me.
                Hellbat - I never really gave it much thought, but you are right! I can hear 'em now "Lets go around the AirForce logo dude!"

Tony

Comment

Neat. She needs to cover up, though!

(talking about the truss and trem cavities...)

Comment

That back clearance is the same as my MIJ XL Pro Soloist and the neck on that is the thinnest Jackson neck I own, way thinner than the USA Models.The neck is .700" at the 3rd and .780" at the 12th.I wonder if this neck is the same. Never saw that back cut on USA before, Very Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rocks View Post
                      Never saw that back cut on USA before, Very Cool!
                      They only did that from '90-91 on the USA guitars. The modern heel was introduced in '92.

Comment

I used to rub em for luck before each show!

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
                        i love it!! and welcome!!
                        I actually lost them in a move and just found a replacement for them. Gonna be ordering them in the next week or so. She's almost Neked!

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        Neat. She needs to cover up, though!

(talking about the truss and trem cavities...)

Comment

Working...
                        X