Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid and late nineties Lightning sky graphic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid and late nineties Lightning sky graphic?

Hey everybody. I am about to purchase a 1997 Sl1 Lightning Sky. The seller will send me some pictures in a couple of days but i wanted to ask here anyway. When did the LS graphic changed from this

http://assailant.info/Guitar_Rig/Soloist.htm

to this

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop_i...sky--large.jpg

I would love some pics of your late nineties lightning sky jacksons.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure, but there's been a few different variations and colors of the lightning sky graphic.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I smell a 'Let's see your Lightning Sky' thread brewing. That is, if one doesn't exist already. [too burnt to search at the moment]
      Might make a good read/view.

Comment

I don't particularly care for any of them, but the cloudless version is the least annoying of them, IMO.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Good luck with your purchase, LS graphic rocks.

Comment

Lightning Sky is cool. Of course there is:

Lightning Sky

...and then there is Lightning Ball

Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

I prefer balls. Wait what?

Comment

Here's my late 80's lightning sky.

"You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Sorry, but the Red Lightning Sky will forever win the battle.

But that Lightning Ball is awesome.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZZB View Post
                    I prefer balls. Wait what?
                    balls with lightning? Thats what I said already, Lightning Ball

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Sorry, but the Red Lightning Sky will forever win the battle.

But that Lightning Ball is awesome.
                    Thank you Newc. That Red Lightning Sky was really cool, no doubt about it!
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                      ...and then there is Lightning Ball
                      I don't see no Ball!

More like Lightning Rectangle!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        I don't see no Ball!

More like Lightning Rectangle!
                        Try arguing that with the hang tag! I think its the fact that the lightning radiates outward from the pickup area, sort of like that ball that has the elecricity moving around as you touch it. Whatever Jackson chose to call it made no difference to me. When I saw it pop up on E-Bay about 10-11 years ago for a great price, it had to come home
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Wow..mine looks just like Roody's LS. I never seen a LB..B for ball.

But I did rub my balls on John's 80's Lightning Sky. If you look at the finish in the right light, you could see a teabag-print graphic. I think it's killer!

It's like the lightning is striking the teabag..as if though an abomination of god.
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

How did you get a clean transfer of the teabag with your pubes in the way? Do you dabble in Brazillians?

Comment

I think they stopped making the teabag lightning sky in 85. This is an 87-88.
                              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                              X