No announcement yet.

Got an old friend back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very cool, that thing has travelled. I have 2 ST-3's that i sold & bought back once they came up for sale.

Comment

Thanks guys... its still in very nice shape, a few more dings but honestly Im ok with that. Im just glad to have it!

And Vector, that yellow star is awesome, no way Id have let that go! Id have put a neck pickup in it first, screw the value, if you love a guitar, make it your own if it doesent fit your needs! Thats my motto.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

That is awesome man! There could be a entire thread on this topic I am sure, and most likely has been several. I can think of 2 or 3 that I sure would love to get back, but never really would think I ever would. This gives me hope!
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
          And Vector, that yellow star is awesome, no way Id have let that go! Id have put a neck pickup in it first, screw the value, if you love a guitar, make it your own if it doesent fit your needs! Thats my motto.
          I found a very talented/knowledgeable tech who could have installed the additional p'up at cost, no labor AFTER I had already traded it. Ahh well, maybe some day.

Comment

Great story. Congrats on getting you SL1 back.

Comment

I feel the same way when people say why do you have so many guitars?
              Investment some of them yeah and they get played some but stay put up most of the time.
              The others I play and sell when I need extra money or to fund another deal. I let the hobby pay for itself.
              Its good to have plenty to sell if you need to.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
              X