NGD - MF Dave Sig Jackson King V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - MF Dave Sig Jackson King V

I GOT ONE! I'm unbelievably happy right now! Just picked it up from guitar center a few minutes ago, and the guitar counter guy is also a big Jackson fan and was quite jealous.
    I'm kind of a crap photographer, so the pics don't really do it justice, but its in amazing shape like whoever owned it never played it all.

PICS!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mceep/s...7629208647022/

And what I know about it:
    1996 MusiciansFriend Limited Edition Dave Mustaine Signature Jackson King V. #99 out of a runof 150 from the USA Jackson Custom Shop.

Poplar Body
    Ebony Fretboard
    24 Fret
    Seymour Duncanpickups, TB-5 and an SH-4
    Jackson Tuners
    Original Floyd Rose
    Gold Hardware

Nice, I have an RR1 in the same metallic black finish, but with black hardware.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Congrats. That's a nice KV.

Comment

Very, very nice dude...enjoy....
        -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Congrats on the new guitar dude! I wouldn't of paid the price for what they were asking on the site though.. Im a cheap guy lol

Comment

I hear ya, I was willing to solely for the fact that this is something I've wanted since round the time I first started playing guitar.

Comment

If it's worth that much to you then you didn't pay too much.

Congrats, she is amazing.

Comment

Heck yeah! I actually talked them down about 200 bucks from what it was listed at, but I would've happily payed 200 more

Comment

Originally posted by Genesyn View Post
                  Heck yeah! I actually talked them down about 200 bucks from what it was listed at, but I would've happily payed 200 more
                  How much did you pay for it?

Comment

Nice guitar, and congrats on the score! Does anyone actually know why they decided to do this run with a Floyd?
                    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

nice guitar, congrats dude, enjoy
                      i wish i could have a jackson king v or soloist..........
                      how much did ya pay for it ???

Comment

Thanks! I talked'em down to 1826 on it.

This was Youthanasia era for Megadeth, and Dave did use a Floyd for a little bit during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Genesyn View Post
                          Thanks! I talked'em down to 1826 on it.

This was Youthanasia era for Megadeth, and Dave did use a Floyd for a little bit during that time.
                          Thats a Bargain, nice job!

Comment

Working...
                          X