Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Custom Shop RR.

(Little bit of Repeat Content)

So i really really wasn't planning on getting anything but I've always loved this one ever since my bro Nick ordered it from the custom shop and lucky nobody bought it in his store. So the last day he was open i went to hang out with him and we actually made a trade and now I'm the owner.

Funny enough its my first BRAND new Jackson LOL hard to believe right?

But Its pretty badass. Emg sounds good but I'm thinkin hotter! Duncan Blackout AHB-2 Metal Active is the shit when it comes to only caring about brutality! Who gives a shit about clean sound right?!

Anyways. Heres another sweet Rhoads to my collection.

Enjoy.

Last edited by Corpsegrinder88; 03-07-2012, 09:50 PM.

I can see why you always loved it.

Very nice.

Comment

Beautiful RR. I keep telling myself that someday I will get a CS RR.

Comment

awesome

Comment

Nice guitar, you've got quite a collection there. If it were me I would have had the volume pot placed a little lower on the body. But I dig the clean look of the FB and Rev. head stock is always a plus. Congrats on your first new guitar!

Comment

When I get some time I plan on swapping all that bling to black. And ill have to find another pickguard but I do like lower placement.

I've played it for 3 days now and really loving it. swapped the EMG 81 for a blackout ahb2 metal and string it 10-52 in D std.

Results. Fantastic! Really heavy sounding and very resonate. but since I had to give up my guitar room. Itll goto the vault till I can get my room back.... In about 5 years.,lol. Although my little girl is worth it.
            Last edited by Corpsegrinder88; 03-07-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Nice color combo on that one Bob. Congrats. I do agree about blacking-out the hardware.
              And congrats on the even better/bigger addition of "Baby Corpsegrinder"!

EDIT:
              Bob, hit up Budman about a black scratchplate. He's the best!
              Last edited by GuerillaPete; 03-07-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

How about a picture of the serial # Bob.
                Last edited by hunter1970; 03-07-2012, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Love the no inlays killer
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Bitchin' !
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                      When I get some time I plan on swapping all that bling to black. And ill have to find another pickguard but I do like lower placement.

I've played it for 3 days now and really loving it. swapped the EMG 81 for a blackout ahb2 metal and string it 10-52 in D std.

Results. Fantastic! Really heavy sounding and very resonate. but since I had to give up my guitar room. Itll goto the vault till I can get my room back.... In about 5 years.,lol. Although my little girl is worth it.
                      Corpse- you're one of the few people, like myself, who prefer the Blackouts over EMG's. But I had a Blackout Metal in a Hamer Cali and it was just too much- couldn't control that beast. What's your secret?

Comment

Lol. There isn't Any controlling that thing. It's a noisy pup for sure. Have to use 2 noise suppressors on my GT10 to quiet it some. But there isn't a better active for all out brutalness. It's so metal I like how it even overloads the clean channels. Lol.

Comment

Badass!

Comment

nice looking

Comment

Great score as always! Jackson really needs to start doing more no-inlay bound ebony fretboards.
                              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                              X