Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1814 Jackson strat in da house

Hi there!

I've scored my first Jackson strat (a white one) few weeks ago and i was very happy with it....then my attraction for strat was growing up....
    Yesterday i receive my second one ... a beautiful red metallic one...in perfect condition...

spec. :
    custom controls with a five way blade with coil split
    reverse head
    maple fretboard
    and kahler bridge

I owe it from a friend from USA ("friend", you know who you are )

i got an incredible feeling with this guitare! never find that on any guitar..after few minutes of play i felt like she 's been made for me!

I'm like a child with this new one...
    so now let's the (lot) pics do the talking:

Jackson RR0191 * Jackson Strat #1814 * Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty

Very nice score!!! That thing has been well cared for, or hardly played.
    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Ooh now that's nice! I know the Kahler's gonna put a few people off, but it works for me.

Comment

wowow, very nice, man. Congrats!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

That's nice! Congrats.

Comment

Nice score! Congrats.

Comment

Kickass! All SD features on that one, even a TM headstock! I can't see if it has 3 o'clock tuners, though.

Comment

Thank you all!
                @Axewielder : Thanks! i hope one day i'll have as many cools strat as you (by the way, whith 2 strat in 2 weeks i'm a bit broke lol) - what do you mean about "3 o' clock tuners" ? (i can post headstock pic/tuner pics) -

Comment

Here's a pic of the 3 o'clock tuners:

http://www.axewielder.com/SD_Crossed...adstock_03.jpg

I'd have to pull the neck off and look for a build date if that were mine. Maybe it could be one of those SD unicorns with an Ontario SN?

Comment

here is tuners pics :

Comment

Nope doesn't have them. Maybe they never used those on reversed headstocks? Dunno.

Comment

I got to try one out exactly like that down to the Kahler except the body was gloss yellow. It was a very solid guitar and you don't see Jackson guitars with maple boards very often so enjoy the exclusivity and congrats!

Comment

Ooooooooh, my word, that is

You are........well, lucky doesn't even describe it.

Comment

stunner!!...that is my all time favorite Jackson colour..coupled with the maple neck and a reverse head stock......wow!!

if you ever get bored with it ..hit me up i'm only across the channel!!

Comment

thank you all
                              Yes i've been lucky!i didn't think to buy a new one after i've buy my white one..but when i saw this one (from a friend)...i couldn't resist!
                              @gartron : sorry, no way to getting bored with her ..but if you cross the channel, please, bring me a bottle of Port Ellen whisky and instead of the strat i'll give you good wine

Comment

Working...
                              X