Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok this time the Custom Shop has gone too far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok this time the Custom Shop has gone too far...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackson-USA-...item256b9e31a7

Sorry this is massive fail.

A fail in comparison to the similar guitar Jason played?

Or Jason's guitar was a fail and this is too since it is inspired by it?

Comment

I dont like it either.

Comment

I like the guitar, always have. But I don't like that the seller bought it for 1600 at GC about 10 days ago...
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I did a bit of research on this. Apparently, his original guitar similar to this was a Peavey. A few years back a few companies were contacted to possibly release a reissue including Peavey and Jackson. Another company, "Paradise" ended up releasing the reissues and they were sold for $1,499 on Ebay. Don't know how diehard Jason's fanbase is, but I'd think GC did pretty good getting $1,600 for that guitar and the seller would be lucky if they break even reselling it after paying the fees. $4,995 is ridiculous.

Comment

THAT IS SOME CRAZY LOW ACTION!!!! Almost looks as if the strings are faying on the frets, but then when looked at closer you can see they aren't. They are just that low. Can't believe that there is no buzz being that low.
            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

that thing is fugly. its worse than the galactic clown puke PC-1 model.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

A) I like it, you can't take the 80's out of the man.

B) I agree with Chad, most of the features like the numbers as inlays and multicoloured pickups were used by Jason Becker back in the day and seeing as this is probably meant as a tribute, how is this a "fail" by the custom shop?
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I think its fail because its fugly. I mean real fugly. Stevie Wonder can see that its fugly. I bet it even sounds fugly.
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

LMAO, a Wiggles rock guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                      I like the guitar, always have. But I don't like that the seller bought it for 1600 at GC about 10 days ago...
                      Maybe he's justifying the price increase by a $10 per picture charge for the listing...
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                        Maybe he's justifying the price increase by a $10 per picture charge for the listing...
                        Funny people pay ebay to host pics... just throwing your money away.
                        sigpic
                        Action Jackson

Comment

I like it because I like Jason, but there's no way I'd pay that much for it.
                          I like EL34s.

Comment

Comment

FUGLY yes.

Oak?

My prototype bich is oak...bastids stole my plan...

Comment

Working...
                              X