Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are post fender Jackson still made by the same people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are post fender Jackson still made by the same people?

I heard they are but still not sure. After they were bought, have they moved to a Fender factory? Are they made by Fender and Jackson people now?

some of the same people are still there..the whole pre / post Fender is absolute bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
      some of the same people are still there..the whole pre / post Fender is absolute bullshit.
      Oh, I know that. Jacksons are still awesome as always, I was just curious about the whole situation

Comment

Originally posted by wantedrr View Post
        After they were bought, have they moved to a Fender factory?
        Yes, the USA operations were moved from Ontario, California to the Fender building in Corona, California.

The Jackson "shop" is in the same building, basically in the middle of the Fender shop. Look up Jackson factory tour in the Search.

Are they made by Fender and Jackson people now?
        Jackson people only.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

If you don't know California, on a good day that's less than a 1/2 hour drive away.

Comment

Guess I gotta do another map
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=44...ra=ls&t=m&z=11

Comment

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Thanks Ron

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

BZZT ! Newc, A is the Ontario address, B is the Corona address

So ya gotta move your middle circle over to the east, and the "new place" circle down 15 miles

Then we'll have come "full circle" ar ar

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      Thanks Ron

I think thats off a bit. The 80's move was where you have the new place and the new place is down south a bit designated by the letter B.

Edit: Ron, ya beat me by 3 minutes. LOL!

Comment

Ah. I was going by the names, since I never knew the actual address

That being said, there sure are a lot of airports in such a small area

Comment

Ok, fixed it. Now you all look kookoo cuz the image is corrected

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            That being said, there sure are a lot of airports in such a small area
                            Yeah, for the millions of folks who live in the mapped area!

Comment

My Pre-Gibson buyout Made in Myanmar Jackson Perfectionist is AWESOME!!!

sigpic
                              Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X