Wait times for a new ordered JAckson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait times for a new ordered JAckson?

Went to Guitar Center and they dont have any RR1Ts. They said I will have to order one. I am worried that I will have t wait months. ANyone have experience with this? How long did you have to wait for a new JAckson?

I would never get a guitar from Guitar Center for one thing . Try talking to another online dealer. I would talk to Custom, Metal and Classic Guitars, the Music Zoo, Matt's Music, or Wilhourby's.

It could be a few months actually for them to order it.

In Fact here is one from the Music Zoo in Black-

http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/3...Guitar-Black-/

Sweetwater in Absinthe Frost-

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/RR1TABF

Amazon in White-

http://www.amazon.com/Jackson-Randy-.../dp/B004E2H0Y4

Comment

Originally posted by 3reach View Post
      Went to Guitar Center and they dont have any RR1Ts.

What church said
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Why the hate for guitar center? Sure their employess are idiots, but they will give me 15% off and price match the online vendors. Nothing different form ordering online. Either way I get the guitar new.

Comment

$2199 for a rhoads? God damn. I'll stick to the imports at that price.
          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post

More for me then! lol

Comment

Why the hate for guitar center? Sure their employess are idiots, but they will give me 15% off and price match the online vendors. Nothing different form ordering online. Either way I get the guitar new.
              In never trusted them. There are a lot of cases when people get bad guitars from them and once they try to to an exchange or return they get screwed. Every time I go to a dealer I make sure they have a thorough return policy.

Every guitar center I go to never has any good guitars in stock, you have to get them online, and the ones they have are just beat up, Plus I have heard of better deals from other stores in the US.

But if you feel confident in your decision then by all means go for it man.
              Last edited by church2224; 08-16-2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I would prefer to order from Sweetwater, as I hear they have outstanding customer service, but they dont have a black RR-1T in stock, and I can't find the option to select a black rr1t. They only allow you to order to green one, which I dont want. Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                  You get what you pay for

Comment

You get what you pay for
                    THIS^

Comment

Originally posted by church2224 View Post
                      THIS^
                      They dont even go for that when you haggle. Just about every place and site I call usually come down 15% on new guitars for me. WHich brings the RR1 to 1899.00 + free shipping at Sweetwater. Even if I didnt get it for 1899 I would still pay the 2199 because they are still worth it. Finest guitars made

Comment

They dont even go for that when you haggle. Just about every place and site I call usually come down 15% on new guitars for me. WHich brings the RR1 to 1899.00 + free shipping at Sweetwater. Even if I didnt get it for 1899 I would still pay the 2199 because they are still worth it. Finest guitars made
                        Yeah I paid full price for my Soloist from Fuller's before I realized other places would drop prices. So I am going some where else lol.

You liking sweetwater? I hear good things about them.

But for some of my personal personal favorite guitars made, I say it;s worth it.

Comment

Two years ago my RR1T (trans blue) took just under 4 months for delivery when ordered new from the factory. It was painful waiting but the end result was worth it all the way!
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            Two years ago my RR1T (trans blue) took just under 4 months for delivery when ordered new from the factory. It was painful waiting but the end result was worth it all the way!
                            awesome!

Ya, I'm kinda glad GC didnt have any in. A good thing form ordering direct from the factory is that 100 people havent had their sweaty hands over them and they are actually new.

I will call Sweetwater tommorow and see if they can order me a black RR1t

Comment

I ordered my first SL1 through Guitar Center and it was a good experience. I suspect it depends on who you are working with. The wait time was I think 2 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X