Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i remembering the 80's correctly?

Hi guys,

New member here.Found this site by trying to find something out about my guitar,but love the look of the place.Jacksons were always my favorite guitar when i was growing up.

Anyway,i gotta ask this and see if i am right.I remember looking at Coda Music here in Luton,Uk and picking up a Jackson brochure.I swear to god that they had made some guitars featuring Star Wars graphics,but i need proof.A mate of mine says they didnt!!!

Help

Lee

The only ones I remember ever seeing was the Fernandez ones http://www.tommysguitars.com/images/sw4.jpg
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

It's entirely possible they did at least one Custom Shop model way back in the 80s with Star Wars graphics, but if they did, I'd say they quickly got a letter from Lucas about it.

Times change, and whoever owns it now probably had it repainted black or something.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

They did a kelly with a 'Guitar Wars' graphic..

I remember Coda Music well. I bought my first 'professional' guitar from them (ESP Mirage Custom) back in 1990. And got a Charvel SD3 for 400 quid in 2003..
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I remember seeing a Jackson Firebird in there, around 96 or 97, a sign on it said it belonged to Paul Raymond from UFO. It wasn't too expensive, but it was a lefty, so I didn't even pick it up.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

You could always get a space rape and put a black cloak on Robbie the rapebot.
            All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Working...
            X