Ngd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd

Don't post much here but I have in the past. Landed a new (to me) RR1 last week and wanted to show it off and the herd...

Congrats man it looks good!

Also your guitar arsenal is giving me some serious GAS!

Comment

Nice herd!

Comment

+1 on the herd.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice group shot! Variety is good.

Comment

nice , i want more pics of those BCR's

Comment

I threw in pics of a couple I no longer have. The quilted Bich is gone and the orange arch top Mockingbird is gone. Also the natural KV2.

Comment

Nice, I have an Ontario made Metallic Black RR1. They are kick ass guitars.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

are you by chance a Megadeth fan? Considering the Mustaine and C. Poland used to use kv's, biches, mockingbirds, and that Marty at one point had an RR1?

Comment

I do love me some Megadeth. Always been a bigger Metallica and Slayer fan though. Mustaine has better taste in guitars however.

There's a KE2 hiding behind the SL2H in the herd shot, my nod to Marty. The Wave is a nod to Tom Araya. The RR1s are a nod to Hammett though. Again on Cliff Em All I just thought they looked so bad ass. I had to have one. or two.

First time I watched Cliff Em All and saw Mustaine playing a Bich, I had to have one. Or two or three. Same with the Mockingbird. First time I saw one he was playing it and thought it was outrageous. 20 years later...
                    Last edited by H8Red442; 06-24-2011, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Very nice collection!
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Love the wave!

Comment

*fainted from the BCRs*

Comment

Thanks fellas. Been a lifelong quest to get these guitars.

Comment

are those Bich's the new ones I see for sale online a lot at the moment? Or are they early 80's?

I have been thinking about finding a "Perfect 10 Bich" but didn't know which to wait for, I'd love to hear some comparisons if anyone has played both.

Comment

Working...
                              X