No announcement yet.

Ngd - jackson custom shop - celebrity owned guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was me who hitted it! =) Can`t wait to get it, because I`m in Europe.

Comment

We used to have a member here that was friends with Jim, but he was banninated.

I would think artist guitars probably get built more by the master builders but I doubt they have any magic woodpiles set aside for artist builds or anything like that.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I am confused. The pics in the link were a ESP.
        2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
        Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Originally posted by Animus View Post
          I am confused. The pics in the link were a ESP.
          there are two ESPs and a Jackson in the link
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            there are two ESPs and a Jackson in the link

Weird. When I was clicking on the link earlier it was bringing me only to the ESP album. Works now.
            2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
            Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              We used to have a member here that was friends with Jim, but he was banninated.
              Yep, that was Bengal (Scott) actually did some tech work on a few tours for Jim. I think they grew up together or were former neighbors.
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
              X