SL2HT discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2HT discontinued?

Forgive me for my ignorance, but has the SL2HT been discontinued in the past 3 years?
    I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

It's still on their website.
    http://www.jacksonguitars.com/produc...p=Soloist-Body
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It is still in production, as it is on their website. If it is taken off, that is the time to worry about whether it is still in production or not.

Comment

What the hell..?

Ok, I'm sorry. I posted this after going on the website and not being able to find it under both the "soloist" category and the "USA select" category. I don't know what happened... :dunno:

Let's all forget about this, yeah? I'm not prepared to deal with the shame of stupidity -___-

Comment

That's OK, just listen to this & you'll feel better:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I dunno Ron, every time I listen to Death I actually feel a little sad.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

these guys seem to have just got one in:
              http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/119...p-Black-Attack

Comment

Ron, you just became my favourite person on this forum. By the way, Misanthrope is my second-favourite Death song to jam on (next to In Human Form). I need to learn the rest of Mentally Blind.. sheesh.

Hellbat.. In Ron's defence, Death tends to evoke primal warrior senses in the average listener, mixed with some awe (in response to the blinding musicianship). So, happy? No. Better? YEAHELLYES.

ralph.. Thanks, dude! I shall inform my counterpart guitarist immediately.
                Last edited by Misanthrope[ALWT]; 05-17-2011, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrope[ALWT] View Post
                  Ron, you just became my favourite person on this forum. By the way, Misanthrope is my second-favourite Death song to jam on (next to In Human Form). I need to learn the rest of Mentally Blind.. sheesh.

Hellbat.. In Ron's defence, Death tends to evoke primal warrior senses in the average listener, mixed with some awe (in response to the blinding musicianship). So, happy? No. Better? YEAHELLYES.

ralph.. Thanks, dude! I shall inform my counterpart guitarist immediately.
                  I'm going to have to go with Trapped In A Corner as my favourite Death song. Perennial Quest is great too.

Almost forgot Without Judgement... killer riffing...
                  I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                    I'm going to have to go with Trapped In A Corner as my favourite Death song. Perennial Quest is great too.

Almost forgot Without Judgement... killer riffing...
                    Trapped in a Corner is AMAZING, Jesus H... and Perennial Quest is absolutely riveting, beginning to end. Even being the longest song on Symbolic, it's a perfect end to the record. And Without Judgement, holy shit... SO CLEVERLY WRITTEN, it's ridiculous. Oh, and if you've listened to Spiritual Healing, the ascending/descending chromatic intro patterns and BRILLIANT solo section between Chuck and James on Killing Spree? Genius. And of course, it'd be a travesty to the metal community to not mention the solo on Crystal Mountain. Truly a work of art.

Shit, man.. I could write a fuckin' book on the marvel that is Chuck Schuldiner/Death's musical catalogue. It's baffling, the genius that man showed in his work.

Comment

Working...
                    X