Average Price of Custom Shop Model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average Price of Custom Shop Model?

What is the average price for a new Custom Shop Jackson? I've looked all over the net, and while I can find them for sale by private owners, I'm yet to be able to find much in terms of what the actual cost from Jackson would be for one.

I'm just tryin' to gauge how expensive one would be in comparision with a USA Select model. Basically, all I'd want is a neck-through Warrior with an alder body, rosewood fingerboard, active pickups, Floyd Rose floating tremolo, neck binding, shark fin inlays, and a nice solid or transparent paintjob.

Any help would be great! Unfortunately, when I go to Jackson's site, I can choose these things on a sheet, but have to get a quote from an authorized dealer. Considering I'm not ready to make that leap yet, I don't wanna be wasting anyone's time.

$400

Comment

If you're getting a brand new custom shop neck through, it's at least $2500, I don't think you can get one for less if it's brand new. But the specs you provided are virtually the same as the USA Production, so it's advised to go that route.
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

the USA select comes with an ebony fingerboard. you want rosewood. if you went custom shop to get the rosewood instead of ebony, you'd pay a bit more than the USA select and you'd have to wait longer. either way, you will have a bit of a wait because it doesn't seem that too many warriors are built compared to RRs and soloists....
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Curious...why the rosewood?

Ebony with sharkies is the truth.
          Jackson KV2
          Jackson KE1T
          Jackson KE1F
          Jackson SL1

Comment

I'd be happy to quote your guitar, even if you're not ready to order it yet. Just fill out the custom shop form at www.jacksonguitars.com and email it over to me at [email protected].

Matt

Matt's Music Center
            35 Pleasant St # 3121
            Weymouth MA 02190 USA
            781-335-0700
            http://www.mattsmusic.com
            facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
            ------------------------------------------------
            6 months 0% Financing Available
            Now Stocking Xotic and Zvex Effects
            Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
            Splawn, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa Boogie Dealer
            PRS, Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
              I'd be happy to quote your guitar, even if you're not ready to order it yet. Just fill out the custom shop form at www.jacksonguitars.com and email it over to me at [email protected].

Matt

Matt's Music Center
              35 Pleasant St # 3121
              Weymouth MA 02190 USA
              781-335-0700
              http://www.mattsmusic.com
              facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
              ------------------------------------------------
              6 months 0% Financing Available
              Now Stocking Xotic and Zvex Effects
              Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
              Splawn, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa Boogie Dealer
              PRS, Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
              Hey, thanks, Matt! I appreciate it.

I'll go ahead and fill out the specs and get the list to ya. I did look over the list and had some questions, but unfortunately, I'm unable to take the time right this second to look over the list, as I'm on my way out the door to work.

It may just be more feasible for me to go the "USA Select" route, but we'll see what we come up with.

Thanks for offering the help.

***EDIT***

After reviewing and some consideration, what I want is a USA Select Series Warrior with neck-through construction and Transparent Green finish. I assume the photo on Jackson's website is what I'd get, but with a Transparent Green finish instead of the "Bolted Steel" finish. Is it safe to assume that the binding and everything is the same?

What is the price on one of those, Matt?
              Last edited by Torment Leaves Scars; 05-13-2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Let's do this via email because it's easier. [email protected]. Fill out the form and send it over!
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                  Curious...why the rosewood?

Ebony with sharkies is the truth.
                  Wouldn't it be a stinker if Jackson released a WR5FR now? Personally, I'm happy owning THREE WR1's
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                    Let's do this via email because it's easier. [email protected]. Fill out the form and send it over!
                    Hey Matt,

Not sure if you saw my "Edit" for my post, but I think what I'm probably looking for is a USA Select Warrior in either Transparent Green or Transparent Red, and of course, a neck-through.

Comment

He can't post a price other than msrp on the forums. Contact him via email or phone for a quote.

Trans black is the only trans color listed in the 2011 price list but I'm sure they would still build the other colors to order. It has an MSRP of $3133.32 as per Jackson's price list.

http://support.jacksonguitars.com/pr..._msrp_list.pdf

I'm sure an actual quote/street price is probably around a grand under that.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                        He can't post a price other than msrp on the forums. Contact him via email or phone for a quote.

Trans black is the only trans color listed in the 2011 price list but I'm sure they would still build the other colors to order. It has an MSRP of $3133.32 as per Jackson's price list.

http://support.jacksonguitars.com/pr..._msrp_list.pdf

I'm sure an actual quote/street price is probably around a grand under that.
                        I sent him an email...

Comment

Working...
                        X