Jackson USA value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson USA value

I've owned over 40 guitars and still have many from a '65 pre-CBS Strat to a '79 LP Custom Silverburst, to a Martin D-41 and a '64 ES dot. My favorite guitar? A 1993 Jackson USA Soloist with candy apple red finish and gold hardware. Paid $1385.00 in 1993 and worth every penny. They just don't make guitars any better.

i have yet to buy my first USA
    cant wait

Comment

Excellent! I ordered mine directly from Jackson. They didn't offer a candy apple red finish back then. They had a lot of custom finishes like erie dess, etc. The candy apple with gold hardware took 3 months (why? Don't know), but I got it in March '93.

When you get yours, just open the case and sniff deeply. It's a beautiful thing!!!

Good luck brother, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

The only other guitar that "touched" me when I opened the case and smelled it was my Martin D-41. Yowzaa.

Comment

I still value my 2006 WR1 as the best buy I ever made. First ever USA I bought too.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The Warriors are sick

Comment

I didn't get my Bengal SL2H new, but it's an awesome guitar. Easily keeps up with my LP's.

I have have lots of excellent guitars and don't really have a particular favorite. I like them all. Even the lowly DXMG with stock EMGHz pickups is a blast to play.
              Last edited by DonP; 05-04-2011, 08:33 AM.

Comment

ima get a Jackson Kelly KE2

Comment

cant decide though
                  KE2 or RR1
                  hm

Comment

King V

Comment

An original Shannon is my dream. I played one at a gig years ago. Too cool.

I did have another Shannon years ago, but she wasn't my dream and she wasn't original, so I broke-up with her.
                      Last edited by Soloist-USA; 05-05-2011, 04:45 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty disappointed, seeing the "completed" listings for USAs. It's shameful. My USA is far and away superior to my Gibsons and Fenders (not Martin, sorry). I know it's just a popularity contest, but it's disconcerting. I remember when my '79 LP Custom Silverburst went through the roof price-wise when Adam whatever from Tool played one. Yet the Jackson calls to me. Once I get my Shannon, all will be cool.
                        Last edited by Soloist-USA; 05-05-2011, 11:15 AM.

Comment

You're disappointed that you don't have to bend over to buy a 2nd hand Jackson USA?
                          Or you're disappointed you're not gonna make a profit if you sell it?
                          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist-USA View Post
                            King V
                            all signs lead to the KE2 as my 1st choice

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist-USA View Post
                              I'm pretty disappointed, seeing the "completed" listings for USAs. It's shameful. My USA is far and away superior to my Gibsons and Fenders (not Martin, sorry). I know it's just a popularity contest, but it's disconcerting. I remember when my '79 LP Custom Silverburst went through the roof price-wise when Adam whatever from Tool played one. Yet the Jackson calls to me. Once I get my Shannon, all will be cool.
                              cant mess with Jackson
                              unless you have had bad experiences

Comment

Working...
                              X