No announcement yet.

Stolen jackson soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, well fellas my old stolen guitar is on its way back to me thanks to Ian all the way up in Canada. I just want to take a minute and tell everyone and to Ian again that he is a stand up guy and worked with me every step of the way, you my friend are a rare breed in todays society, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. this guitar was not only, in my humble opinion a rare piece of recent history but an awesome player to me at least. again thank you, I do believe what goes around comes around in this world both good and bad, you have a "good" coming your way my friend.......

thanks
    jon

Comment

Wow. I imagine the details might be sensitive in one way or another, but the resolution kicks ass. Well done all around.

Comment

AWESOME!!! Congrats, and Ian - you are provide inspiration to believe there are still good people in the world!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Ian is 100% standup and trustworthy!

Comment

Yes, I am without doubt the best person who has ever lived LOL
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Ian is a stand-up guy without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                Well, after me of course

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                  No thanks to me for pointing out the awesome color and knowing Jon had one "just like it". Do I get a finder's fee?
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You can ask Jon for that
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Comment

Pretty unreal story

Comment

and a huge thanks to toejam as well then, I missed that part of the story, I was just so excited to hear the guitar was found......I had blinders on

jon

Comment

It's all good. I saw Ian post it on Facebook, said it was a NAMM piece, and I thought of you since I always used to drool over that color, wasn't sure if they made any more like that. Then I found this old thread and pointed him to it, realized the serial numbers were indeed the same. Glad it made its way back to you after all this time.

Comment

Sweet, so glad it worked out for you. Cool thread, toejam is a great help to many, including me. You don't see many people get their stuff back either.

Comment

Wow! That just blew my mind! Good people all those involved... will make a great conversation piece and proof of it right here on the JCF. Glad ya got your axe back man, lite it up! \m/
                                \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Working...
                                X