Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Warrior Extreme #6 Pablo Santana NGD! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Warrior Extreme #6 Pablo Santana NGD! :)

This is the most exciting Jackson I've ever owned, holy moly! Jackson Warrior Extreme Pablo Santana #6. Ultra sleek and full of obnoxious rock-n-roll. Plays so fine, the neck is sex. Tone to die for, the single volume gives you great flexibility with the EMG's. It originally had the newer EMG x pickups, I put a standard 81 in the bridge and an 81tw in the neck with push/pull pot volume for single coil EMG S type tone. Covers all the bases. Non recessed trem, binding over fret ends, "Extreme" sharkfin inlays, flamed maple trans blue top (with a hint of metallic electric blue in the flame!) and electric blue metallic flake on the back and sides with the coolest Warrior body variation EVA!

Also features 24 3/4 inch scale, 24 frets, ebony board, bound neck/head/body, Pablo script logos, J serial, and a G&G case that will fit a full grown man! You saw this one on eBay, it had a repaired headstock that really isn't even able to be seen, and it's totally pro. If you fellows can get your hands on one of these Pablo Extremes you won't be disappointed. I'm curious to try out some Duncans in it, the EMG's are really great but I'm curious. Take a gander:

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Jackson WarBeast

Nice grab, Joe
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I dig the inlays. Nice score!
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Holy crap Joe, that is GORGEOUS! Killer shape, and the blue metallic/flame combo is amazing.

Great score.

Comment

Jesus sweep pickin' Christ!
          That's a vision of beastliness. You could hardly even call it a Warrior any more.
          I'd change the pick ups to some burnt chrome Bare Knuckles and I'm not a fan of that Jackson logo (but its far from terrible) or the Santana truss cover but that's only minor detail and apart from the logo, easily solved.

Love it. Congratulations. The colour is exquisite, as is the shape.
          It's completely obnoxious on first viewing, yet the finish, hardware and flame top make it look classy. It's like Conan the Barbarian in a 3 piece, smoking a pipe.

If you ever want to sell, let me know. I still have 2 kidneys.
          All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

That looks awesome, congrats! As Mazrim said, it looks barbaric at first glance but then you realise how classy it looks. I love the fact that there's no body binding in the cutaways and scallops, nice detail.
            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Love the color! Congrats on your new B.C. Jackson!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Can you sling that around your body Yngwie style?
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

Only after signing a life insurance waiver.
                  All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Jackson need to do some production models of some of these crazy Pablo shapes.
                    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Wow, that thing is unique! I can't tell it was based from a Warrior. I think one of the most unique aspects of this guitar is that it's a short-scale, 24 3/4....and binding on the body.
                      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Amazing...

Comment

Every single detail is jaw-dropping, congrats! You can't play it in church, though. I think.
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Best guitar for killing uninvited stage divers with ever!
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I really like those inlays. Matches better than the Extreme Warriors with the standard sharkfins.

Comment

Working...
                              X