Jackson Neckplate Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Neckplate Question

I'm a noob to Jacksons, but I took one in on trade and am having trouble figuring out what it is. It a bolt on strat body with serial number 002486 which most likely coincides with a '95 made Jackson bolt ons. The question I have is that just has 1 humbucker and no singles which seems to be a bit rare amongst Jacksons and also, the neckplate where the serial number is doesn't have the Jackson logo on it just the number. Help please!!!

Pics would help.
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Does it have a reverse pointed headstock and a wilkinson bridge?
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
        Does it have a reverse pointed headstock and a wilkinson bridge?
        hmm. Maple headstock face?
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Please post some pics... with a cherry on top...

happy Hellbat
          sigpic
          Action Jackson

Comment

Sorry guys, been without internet. I don't have any pics I can put up yet. Does anybody know if/when they stopped putting a Jackson logo on the neckplate and still left the serial number. The headstock just says Jackson, no USA following it so idk.

Comment

Most likely not a USA then.

Since you can't get pics on here, can you describe it *really well*? I mean, with lots of detail.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was wrong in my earlier post, sorry. The headstock does say "Made in USA"

Comment

looks like a fake to me. the neck plate is NOT jackson. the truss rod cover looks a little small. the body doesn't look jackson either, with the slanted humbucker....
                  GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                    I was wrong in my earlier post, sorry. The headstock does say "Made in USA"
                    That USA + the logo + the neck plate = FAKE FAKE FAKE

So you have some sort of faked mutt there, Marky.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X