What do I have here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I have here?

I got this Dinky USA, and been told that it is a bargain, but I know it is not worse $1099 he was asking for it . I traded it for American lonestar strat I got for an Ibanez RG550, so I don't stress it out. But still it is looks like a rear goitar. That is the first time I see three pickup selectors for each pup. It has Jackson trem, and pickups were apgraded to Seimores...I have all original factory tags and it called 1988 Purple Lightning Bolt, it is not the same lightning they do noe days. I think I saw only one guitar on the internet with the same pick up selector set up. It was some dudes sig. band called Faith...something. I just want to see if I can get a little info on it, in case I decide to trade it. BTW it pays better than many guitars I played, and looks good..I think.
    I guess I cannot post pics here...damn.
    Jackson Black SL2HT, Jackson Trans Blue SL2H, Jackson Adrian Smith white with ebony board, ESP KH-2 Caution Hot, Gibson Les Paul Custom aged white, Fender American Strat.

Yes you can. Create an account at www.photobucket.com (free).
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      Yes you can. Create an account at www.photobucket.com (free).
      Oh, thanks hope this works.
      http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/...3DIMG_7173.jpg
      Jackson Black SL2HT, Jackson Trans Blue SL2H, Jackson Adrian Smith white with ebony board, ESP KH-2 Caution Hot, Gibson Les Paul Custom aged white, Fender American Strat.

Comment

JT6 trem puts it at 87 or 88. I think I've seen the guitar before - Guitar Center maybe? Rev head is cool, JT6 isn't.

Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by Knockout View Post
          I got this Dinky USA, and been told that it is a bargain, but I know it is not worse $1099 he was asking for it . I traded it for American lonestar strat I got for an Ibanez RG550, so I don't stress it out. But still it is looks like a rear goitar. That is the first time I see three pickup selectors for each pup. It has Jackson trem, and pickups were apgraded to Seimores...I have all original factory tags and it called 1988 Purple Lightning Bolt, it is not the same lightning they do noe days. I think I saw only one guitar on the internet with the same pick up selector set up. It was some dudes sig. band called Faith...something. I just want to see if I can get a little info on it, in case I decide to trade it. BTW it pays better than many guitars I played, and looks good..I think.
          I guess I cannot post pics here...damn.
          Dude, something is wrong with your keyboard

Nice Kelly.

Comment

or the nut behind the keyboard.

Knockout, welcome, what is the serial # ? I couldn't read it off the tiny Mobile (?) Photobucket pic.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Serial looks like 5175 to me

Comment

Yep 87 or 88 San Dimas plated Ontario built guitar.
                Very cool graphic pick ups look to have been changed.The JT-6 trem is fine too.
                The three kill switches are std issue so nothing odd there.
                I would have traded for it too you have a killer guitar there.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                X