NGD stress factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD stress factory

It's everyone's favorite day, NGD! However, shit is not going to plan!

First, the tracking is not being updated regularly. After a 4 day stretch of no info, finally, at 2am last night my package arrived at the NOLA hub (75 miles away.) No departure scan since then. Tracking page still says "on time, scheduled to deliver on 2/24."

Second, I can't take a shower, listen to music, or turn on my amp because I'm worried about this:
    http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1945275
    That shit happens to me all the time!

Whether or not this guitar arrives today or tomorrow won't change my life. I probably won't even have time to play it until tomorrow. BUT I WANT IT NOW. I'm pacing a hole in the rug.

RARGH.
    I only need one more guitar.

I feel your pain. The tracking for the last guitar I bought showed "Received at (Zip code) on January 4th" and then nothing for over a month. The tracking info didn't say "Delivered" until I finally got the guitar (on February 3rd).

Granted it was sent to a Navy base, so I'm not sure whether to blame the USPS or Military Mail...

What did you get, BTW?
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I got a USA Sl2H in transparent amber burst...really nice flame on the top. I really bought this one just to look at all day long. I mean, sure I'll play it, but I just want to be able to look at it every day.

Comment

You think its bad waiting on a guitar, try waiting for the rest of the money that will finalize your purchase to show up when you already have possession of the product,, its quite excruciating.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

That's hilarious!!! (the video)
          Non-guitar related story (but thread related...) At the beginning of the cold weather season I ordered some gloves from cabelas. (I work outside, need heavy duty but waterproof gloves...expensive...) I have a white Siberian husky. She was outside on her chain. The UPS douche bag left the package (2 pairs of gloves, 'bout a hundred bucks worth...) outside WITH THE DOG!!!!
          Destroyed the package and the gloves. (Ups paid for new gloves, not the point of the story.)

Just today, I come home and find cardboard all over the front yard. I had recently ordered some new sunglasses... 'bout a hundred bucks... this time USPS... the mail man... left the package outside WITH THE DOG!!!! WTF!??!??!!
          Package destroyed. Luckily the sunglasses came with a case, the case was (is) chewed on, but the glasses are ok...

What kind of retarded bag of stupid flaming disgusting sh#t is stupid enough to leave a package outside with a dog sitting there!?!?!?!? Two different times, two different people, two different companies. (Both times, someone was home, but didn't hear the doorbell...) SERIOUSLY!!!!!! WTF!?!?!?!!

Sorry for the story...
          Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
            You think its bad waiting on a guitar, try waiting for the rest of the money that will finalize your purchase to show up when you already have possession of the product,, its quite excruciating.
            OH MY GOD!! MONEYS HERE, MONEYS HERE, MONEYS HERE!!! Sorry for that. Just checked my account.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

That video is not too far from the truth. I had a Fed Ex guy come to my front door and not even attempt to knock or ring the doorbell. He just started putting the label on the door but I happen to be standing on the other side of the door. I startled the dumbass as I opened the door. Ngd's are stressful.

Comment

That's funny, I'm glad you got him. That's what I've taken to doing.

So my guitar didn't come in yesterday...at midnight they just updated the expected delivery one day later. Joy. Yesterday I was home all day, but of course today I'll be gone almost all day, so I'll almost definitely miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz View Post
                  Non-guitar related story (but thread related...)
                  Maybe he was walking to the door, then the dog showed up and he dropped the package and ran for his life

Comment

Working...
                  X